Sign in to follow this  
RogerDat

Relocate 2 forum's please.

RogerDat

Seams like two forums get the most post, Off Topic, and Jokes and Humor. Can they be relocated to the top of the menu list?

Whats going on in hidden forum's that the open ones have dried up?

oztony

@RogerDat

I dont know what device or pc or whatever you use , but the latest and current stuff is easily found just by clicking the portal tab on the upper left of page ...

zzzzzzzz.PNG

RogerDat

Portal is on a click menu, 3 dashes vertical. I hate scrolling thru to get to bottom of list where they are now when I wish to post.

oztony
5 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

Portal is on a click menu, 3 dashes vertical. I hate scrolling thru to get to bottom of list where they are now when I wish to post.

Well you can customise your own home page so your favourites are there all the time @USMC-Retired knows the secret , he made a thread explaining it,

When he see's this he will probably oblige by providing a link to the page where it is........

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

If you go to Activity,  then my activity then create streams. You can create streams that contain only the forums you want to see.  You can have show also what you want unread, all, participated. Very customizable.  

RogerDat

Well, lets try again. I want to post in off topic, and jokes, but do not want to have to click 3 times, and then scroll thru the whole list.

Paul
9 hours ago, RogerDat said:

Well, lets try again. I want to post in off topic, and jokes, but do not want to have to click 3 times, and then scroll thru the whole list.

Another alternative would be to bookmark direct links. 

Off-Topic Category

Off-Topic Forum

Jokes & Humor Forum

RogerDat

Thanks, I will try that.

• Like 1