ozboy

Another Predator Arrested

Salty Dog
3 hours ago, Dragonlordfrodo said:

I'm not from the Philippines and have never been there or anywhere in Asia, but I stumbled upon this forum searching for this man. I'm from Buffalo, NY. The man in question used to live in Buffalo back in the 80's and 90's. He was friends with my family, even babysat me as a kid. Nothing happened to me back then, I guess he was into little girls not little boys. He did do some pretty shady things to members of my family though including black mail and menacing with a weapon. This was in the maybe early to mid 90's. I was wondering if there has been any sort of update to this story such as results of a trial and sentencing. All I can really find is stuff from 2017. Thanks.

All the Philippines did was arrest him and extradite him for crimes he committed in the USA. It doesn't appear they were involved any further than that. You might have noticed that the link to the article isn't even active anymore. Your best bet is Google if you are interested in any finding any additional information or updates.

Dragonlordfrodo
11 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

All the Philippines did was arrest him and extradite him for crimes he committed in the USA. It doesn't appear they were involved any further than that. You might have noticed that the link to the article isn't even active anymore. Your best bet is Google if you are interested in any finding any additional information or updates.

Even Google isn't showing anything past the arrest and extradition.

Salty Dog
9 minutes ago, Dragonlordfrodo said:

Even Google isn't showing anything past the arrest and extradition.

It appears he might not have been convicted since he doesn't show up on the Sex Offender Database..

Paddy

You could always email the journalist who wrote the article 3 years ago in the Las Vegas Review Journal.

Contact Info at end of article:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.reviewjournal.com/crime/sex-crimes/las-vegas-man-extradited-from-philippines-to-face-child-sex-charges/amp/

The contact info might still be valid (I haven’t tested it)

The worst that can happen is that you get no answer?...

Dragonlordfrodo

Thanks I'll do that