Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Changes coming to the forum, from IPS.

Paul

I am only posting the topic link, due to it having too many images that I would have to upload, in order to help make the article read more clearly: New Fluid Forum View

Thought this change may interest some of you. 

Kahuna
6 minutes ago, Paul said:

I am only posting the topic link, due to it having too many images that I would have to upload, in order to help make the article read more clearly: New Fluid Forum View

Thought this change may interest some of you. 

Just scanned it quickly Paul but would that allow members on phones to control better what they really choose to see instead of the latest stuff popping up on the portal?  I imagine there's a way to control that already in place but making it simple for them might be good since some are not very handy with tech and others are just plain lazy and would rather be spoon fed without any tiresome labor of moving the cursor to the proper spot     :)   

• Like 1

Jawny

I couldn't follow all of the changes, but it did appear to give members options for viewing topics which hold their interest. 

I wonder if this will lead to a secondary issue where members choose the topic incorrectly. That is, use the "off topic" forum as a quick way to post without having to be more selective. 

Paul

@Kahuna, @Jawny,

I tell ya, with this version, I hate commenting on any upcoming changes. I have pretty well gotten to the point of just wanting to "hold on for the ride".

broden

have they given a list of what glitches and screwups will come with this update?

Paul
Just now, broden said:

have they given a list of what glitches and screwups will come with this update?

They like keeping that a surprise.

broden

maybe the whole thing can go up like a rocket just in time for the 4th of july

shadow
7 hours ago, Paul said:

They like keeping that a surprise.

I love surprises, which is why I don't want to know what they are changing now.

• Like 2

USMC-Retired

Much simpler time.  Click here LinC Aug 2007

Salty Dog
16 minutes ago, USMC-Retired said:

Much simpler time.  Click here LinC Aug 2007

Well that sucks....