Hello Everyone!

Caveat Emptor

Markham
It's okay Bob. I will engage in intellectual discussions with some of the members here soon in a different forum. I just need to get used to the different categories available in this forum so my opinions won't be lost somewhere around here. I love this site actually and you might keep me grounded from time to time. I appreciate that.

Grazee

Welcome to the Forum, Grazee. Don't take what Bob said too seriously, although American, he's a wannabe honourary Brit and is practising his dry, ironic humour!

Caveat Emptor
Grazee, when time come that you will be able to PM me, just send me a message so that maybe we can hook up. The time you will be in Cebu, me and my husband will be in Cebu also. See you soon.

Lacion Girl

Thank you, Lacion Girl. I plan to visit Cebu on May 8-11 of this year. I am really scared travelling alone unless my ex-bf decided to accompany me. Once I got the privilege to send a message to you, you can count that I will do so. I am extremely happy with your intention to hook up with me when I'm there. i can't thank you enough for the kind gesture. See you when I see you then.

Grazee

Caveat Emptor
Welcome to the Forum, Grazee. Don't take what Bob said too seriously, although American, he's a wannabe honourary Brit and is practising his dry, ironic humour!

Hello Markham! Thanks for the heads up! I am not taking it so seriously don't worry. I am just paying respect to Bob. I really appreciate that he warned me ahead of time before I do my stuff though. Hope to keep in touch with you guys daily. Thanks a lot!

Grazee

michael52
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Actually, I am scheduled to go to Cebu on May 8 - 11 of this year. I thought that it
Caveat Emptor
i have a dear friend in cagayan de oro who will be moving to cebu to accept a job offer from me in early may. she does not drink or smoke. i trust her and we have been friends for a few yrs. now. after you have sufficient posts, e-mail me and i will hook you up. i am moving there in june and she is doing some preliminary work for me. perhaps you would be comfortable traveling with a woman? she is 22 yr. old and has a teaching degree, very articulate and capable. just something for you to consider, because than she would not have to travel alone either.

Thank you very much, my dear. Yes, I will be more comfortable travelling with a woman rather than with a man. I don't drink or smoke either. I really would like to come to Cebu this May and if my supposedly companion would turn his back on me I wll inform you right away (should I become a full member anytime soon). Your kind gesture of help is very much appreciated. I hope to meet some of the members here when I visit Cebu. God bless!

Grazee

Caveat Emptor
:(

Welcome to the Forum Grazee!!

:D:D

Thanks J&Sheila!!!!!! :D:)

Hello! I am not sure if we know each other personally. I am not yet a lawyer but hopefully I will become one sooner than later. Thanks for the welcome greetings. Looking forward to intellectually challenging exchanges of opinions from you all.

Grazee

Intellectual challenging exchanges here??? I don't know but I've learned somehow to settle for mediocrity :):(:D

Bob Ward
It's okay Bob. I will engage in intellectual discussions with some of the members here soon in a different forum. I just need to get used to the different categories available in this forum so my opinions won't be lost somewhere around here. I love this site actually and you might keep me grounded from time to time. I appreciate that.

Grazee

Grazee, it seems that eggnoggin has hacked my password and made that post. Mark, thanks for covering for me.

Caveat Emptor
Intellectual challenging exchanges here??? I don't know but I've learned somehow to settle for mediocrity :):(:D

You got me there, Daisy. LOL. Was I asking too much? Believe it or not I am fascinated by the gentlemen and women from here. They are actually intellectually stimulating and the topics posted were engaging. Even if I don't post my replies, I enjoy reading their thoughts. I am having such a great time.

Caveat Emptor
Grazee, it seems that eggnoggin has hacked my password and made that post. Mark, thanks for covering for me.

That's okay, Bob. No harm done. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Grazee