Hello Everyone!

Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor

Hi All,

I am a new member here. I was enticed to sign up because I have been reading some of the forum entries here for the past few days. I was looking for nice and affordable place to stay in Cebu when I go there for a four-day vacation this coming May. I used the google search engine and I came across this site. I thought that it would be helpful for me to ask and befriend people who hailed from Cebu for my quest. I hope that all members here (old and new alike) would be generous enough to extend their help to me.

Actually I don't know where to start from here. I don't want to carelessly post my blogs here. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Grazee

Welcome Grazel. I have a love affair with Mindoro, however I have only once visited Occ. Mindoro (San Jose). My time is spent mainly in the Pola - Socorro - Pinamalayan area of Or. Mindoro. I would love to see more of Occ. Mindoro but, as you know, it can be rather difficult to get there.

As for you seeking accommodation in Cebu. what price range would interest you and in what area of Cebu would you like to stay?

RickandSue
Hi All,

I am a new member here. I was enticed to sign up because I have been reading some of the forum entries here for the past few days. I was looking for nice and affordable place to stay in Cebu when I go there for a four-day vacation this coming May. I used the google search engine and I came across this site. I thought that it would be helpful for me to ask and befriend people who hailed from Cebu for my quest. I hope that all members here (old and new alike) would be generous enough to extend their help to me.

Actually I don't know where to start from here. I don't want to carelessly post my blogs here. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Grazee

Welcome! We're still new here, but you've found a great group of warm folks that will answer any questions you have. We're moving in about six months to Cebu, so we're still asking lots of questions ourselves.

Rick & Sue

Edited by RickandSue
:o to the Forum. I haven't been to Cebu yet, but I am planning to be there around May/June, but the people here are friendly and will help you out.
michael52

welcome to the forums. many helpful hearts onboard more than willing and capable to lend a hand.

Caveat Emptor

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Actually, I am scheduled to go to Cebu on May 8 - 11 of this year. I thought that it

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Actually, I am scheduled to go to Cebu on May 8 - 11 of this year. I thought that it
Caveat Emptor
I do have a lawyer friend working in Manila named Grazee...could it be you? WELCOME to LINC and enjoy!!!

Hello! I am not sure if we know each other personally. I am not yet a lawyer but hopefully I will become one sooner than later. Thanks for the welcome greetings. Looking forward to intellectually challenging exchanges of opinions from you all.

Grazee

Bob Ward
Looking forward to intellectually challenging exchanges of opinions from you all.

My dear, might I suggest another forum, although you did say challenging. ;) Regarding intellectuality, we have reached a height of mediocrity seldom achieved by others. Now on the subject of opinions, we have a plethora of those in every color, shape and size. :D Sorry, I'm dyslexic.

Edited by Bob Ward
Caveat Emptor
My dear, might I suggest another forum, although you did say challenging. ;) Regarding intellectuality, we have reached a height of mediocrity seldom achieved by others. Now on the subject of opinions, we have a plethora of those in every color, shape and size. :D Sorry, I'm dyslexic.

It's okay Bob. I will engage in intellectual discussions with some of the members here soon in a different forum. I just need to get used to the different categories available in this forum so my opinions won't be lost somewhere around here. I love this site actually and you might keep me grounded from time to time. I appreciate that.

Grazee

Lacion Girl
Hi All,

Grazee

Welcome to the forum Grazee. I'm always happy to see another Filipina joining the forum and share her opinions and ideas.

Lacion Girl

Lacion Girl