US Embassy Security Alert

greatplace

liquido
1 hour ago, battleborn said:

I am here in Pagadian City doing all that is necessary to get married. Been asked two times so far if I am afraid., once by a government employee and again by a friend of my fiancee.  No, everything seems normal.  Hmm, guess that should worry me.

Elope

Kabisay-an gid
2 hours ago, battleborn said:

I am here in Pagadian City doing all that is necessary to get married. Been asked two times so far if I am afraid., once by a government employee and again by a friend of my fiancee.  No, everything seems normal.  Hmm, guess that should worry me.

No need to live in fear, but be aware of your surroundings and take reasonable precautions when you're "out and about". Google this phrase: pagadian city kidnapping - and you'll find that there have been a number of kidnapping-for-ransom incidents in Pagadian City and vicinity over the last several years.

billy
5 hours ago, battleborn said:

hope you have you have your last words in order