Goetz1965

After my recent not so good "experience" with JohnnyAir I now will also add LBC to my list and try them next time.

• Like 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dustybookend

• samatm

• Lordblacknail

• JohnSurrey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So my son has made three purchases off Amazon.com recently and used the service LBC Shipping Cart.   I must say I am quite impressed with the service and it is affordable..much more than say using Fed

Ok I got my stuff. It shipped from CA on 6/12/17 and arrived here at the LBC starmall on 6/19/17, Got some blue tooth headsets for my daughters tablet and some other things like flea collars. It was P

Okay here is my tip ,,,and I have been ordering products successfuly to cebu from USA for many years... just my experience... only. for what its worth   To the OP, I completely recommend JOH

Posted Images

Enuff

I've used LBC shipping cart 3 times. decent service but usually sat in LA for 3 or 4 days after ready. Once shipped usually delivered in Lillian 2 days later.

I recently received an email from them and they say they are shipping daily.

If I need them I will definitely use them again.

• Like 1
liquido

Im a big fan of Amazon and order almost everything from them..Since I go home every 4 months I usually have many items I have ordered sent to my sisters house..Its like christmas every 4 months...Its nice to know about shopping cart and I will give them a try for a few things I really must have now instead of waiting 4 months......

• Like 2
samatm
On 5/21/2017 at 8:48 AM, Goetz1965 said:

After my recent not so good "experience" with JohnnyAir I now will also add LBC to my list and try them next time.

Please post user report how it goes.  

• 3 weeks later...
Lordblacknail

Ok, ordered my stuff, all there, went to pay. Tried four different credit cards, plus pay pal, plus pay pal using credit card. All were declined. I have no issues buying from Steam, Amazon, other online dealers. Why is this one so hard to give money to? I guess I will go to the LBC star mall and pay them in person cash, so they will send my stuff and not sell it.

• Thanks 1
RogerDuMond
1 hour ago, Lordblacknail said:

Ok, ordered my stuff, all there, went to pay. Tried four different credit cards, plus pay pal, plus pay pal using credit card. All were declined. I have no issues buying from Steam, Amazon, other online dealers. Why is this one so hard to give money to? I guess I will go to the LBC star mall and pay them in person cash, so they will send my stuff and not sell it.

Try using a VPN with a US server.

samatm
On 6/11/2017 at 11:37 PM, Lordblacknail said:

Try  using Paymaya  virtual Visa debit card.  download the app on google play.   go to 7/11  that is online using clique machine (can be tricky finding one tht is not offline)  to add value to your viirtual Debit card.   but once Loaded  it works good for a lot of online purchases.       

Edited by samatm
dustybookend

I just signed up for Shopping Cart, it took me about 15 minutes of screwing around with those invisible roads, cars, and street signs before the challange gave up and accepted me:)

The audio challenge doesn't seem to work.

samatm
24 minutes ago, dustybookend said:

I just signed up for Shopping Cart, it took me about 15 minutes of screwing around with those invisible roads, cars, and street signs before the challange gave up and accepted me:)

The audio challenge doesn't seem to work.

ahhhh hh    You're referring to the Captcha authentication.   LOL   I hate that thing too.

• Like 1
Lordblacknail

Ok I got my stuff. It shipped from CA on 6/12/17 and arrived here at the LBC starmall on 6/19/17, Got some blue tooth headsets for my daughters tablet and some other things like flea collars. It was P1100 for shipping. I will for sure use them again. All items were in their original packaging. Cool beans.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
dustybookend

One issue with LBC in CA is you get clobbered for state tax.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Lordblacknail

ok, on my third shipment, the second one was a laugh a minute because my wife ordered cactus seeds and they are prohibited by LBC. That added two weeks to the time it took to get here, ended up just telling them to throw them in the trash. Very happy overall with this. Seems expensive, but it is pretty quick. I like it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
dustybookend

LBC Shipping Cart Saga.

I’ve ordered several items with Amazon and shortly after packages were delivered to the US address Shipping Cart would send me an email confirming receipt.

About a week ago an item was delivered and received at the address but there was no email confirmation. A few days later I filled in their very restrictive concern page and got the automated response. A while later they emailed me and wrote:

Based on XXXXXXXXXXXX tracking info (I’ll be accused of advertising if I mention the website), kindly see the status of the shipment under reference number ABCDEFG12345678. May we also request you to coordinate with your merchant to verify

They included an image of a XXXXXXXXXXX tracking info web site short document with the correct tracking number which didn’t mention delivery

And another image whose origin was not shown stated that:

on 7/24 at 02:55 PM the merchandise is missing. XYZ will notify sender. Empty carton was discarded” and at 02:56PM “Damage to package contents reported. We will notify sender/We’re investigating damage claim.”

Back to their email “*If you feel your issue is not yet resolved, please respond to this email within 24 hours to reopen it. “

OK, anyone have any idea what is going on???

I checked the Amazon tracking page for the item. It was delivered at 11:22AM on July 24 and received by a person.

In the meantime Shipping Cart had sent another email, actually 2, stating “ Your Support Rep has indicated that your concern has been Resolved.”

I sent a message back to them objecting to their ‘resolution’, have not heard back.

For some reason I would guess that the people at Shipping Cart are imports from the Philippines.

So I went to the package tracking website whose name was in the Shipping Cart email and it states that the package was delivered at 11:22AM and the message at 02:55PM and 02:56PM were there. I cannot tell from the tracking document but presumably the last 2 messages were from or to, except it is headed ‘Oakland”. However one can say that the packaging was discarded by the someone associated with the sender of those last 2 messages.

So I'm thinking:

a) why didn't Shipping Cart tell me about this?

b) why did they ask me to get involved after I raised the issue?

c) why did they destroy the evidence of the empty package? OK it wasn't shipped to China, but it was still evidence.

I sent a message to Amazon too, negotiating through their maze of irrelevant questions is another crap shoot – it is not my first time so I’m getting better at it:)

A couple of hours later and Amazon emails to say they will replace the package F.O.C. and 2 day delivery. While Shipping Cart sleeps, Amazon is open for business.

More to follow.

• Thanks 2
dustybookend

On Monday Shipping Cart sent me a pdf of an unsigned 'to whom it may concern' letter which stated that the package had not been received and please would I convey it to the seller etc. Yeah right, I would want to be party to this incoherent story from Shipping Cart.  Any way they gave me the 'Resolved' thingy so I feel no obligation to respond and I am reasonably sure that they will be oblivious to the fact if I don't:)

saigon46

Ordered some jello from amazon.  After a week of trying to pay for it from the states,  PayPal did the trick.  Sitting in Ca. now waiting to be loaded onto ship.  Should arrive by the end of sept.  11pounds, 47 bucks shipping fee.  Later, SB