Australian Health Insurance

ellenbrook2001

yes sure i do get an adresse in AUSTRALIA using my daughter  adresse but have also private cover from  HBF  better be safe the sorry .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozepete

• bkkmarlowe

• Jim Sibbick

• ellenbrook2001

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As Ozepete says, every one pays the small medicare levy with their income and low income earners don't end up pay anything. But high income earners are required to have private health insurance. If th

Free medical , but be prepared to pay more than a $1 for every cigarette and approx $2 for 330ml bottle of beer ,  The smokers and drinkers pay for the medical care of the population with the hug

When it was introduced in Oz in 1975, I and most from the right squealed like stuck pigs!  (Bloody commo lefty bastards, etc etc )   But have to admit that it has been a great thing although it had to

bkkmarlowe

Hey thats great Ellenbrook... but as others have pointed out, the cut off is five years.

• 2 months later...
Davaoeno
On 2/4/2018 at 11:03 AM, Jim Sibbick said:

Best to keep an Australian address for everything. Tax, licence and Medicare.  I will use my sister. I presume you have brothers, sisters, parents or children's addresses you can use.

Surely that is a criminal offence ??   But at least you are posting  your personal information online  so that  should any government investigator ever try to find out any information about you .......... lol

On 2/4/2018 at 7:47 PM, ellenbrook2001 said:

yes sure i do get an adresse in AUSTRALIA using my daughter  adresse

Another one making the investigators job easy  lol

ellenbrook2001
On 2/5/2018 at 10:05 AM, bkkmarlowe said:

Hey thats great Ellenbrook... but as others have pointed out, the cut off is five years.

well did have for 10 years and used medicare every year while i visit PERTH i just today did claim to the doctor then for eyes classes  ,medicare did renew my card last year no problems 

Jim Sibbick
20 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Surely that is a criminal offence ??   But at least you are posting  your personal information online  so that  should any government investigator ever try to find out any information about you .......... lol

Why could it possibly be a criminal offence?