Takedown of underground paedophile network nets 900 arrests

oztony

oztony
8 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

The we dont do anything wrong, its somebody else, thinking changes you dont have to like it, but you have to live with it as nobody here wants to admit they have a problem...it is useful, though, to be able to blame it on a handy forginer ,,,

Excuses , blame shifting and not taking responsibility are a national trait , ingrained from the very beginning , hell , my wife has never been wrong about one single thing in 14 years.....:(

• Like 5
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• oztony

• chaminade1964

• samatm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a good start, now all they have to do is shoot all proven pedos on sight, like they did in the Philippines with drug dealers, and the world can become a better place, anyone who preys on child

They connected to the network and put themselves into the warrant.  I could give a feck about the civil liberties of these scum.  Why aren't they concerned with the civil liberties of the victims?

Posted Images

Kreole
On 5/7/2017 at 11:52 AM, colemanlee said:

And here in the Phils it happens with more frequency than most would believe....almost normal in some squatter area's but from a bunch that would actually sell their daughters what would you expect...

It is terribly sad that a parent would sell their child, but this is nothing new to this culture and in this time.  It has been going on worldwide throughout history, much like slavery.  When parents are so destitute that they cannot feed their children, slavery can be one of the worst results.  There used to be poor houses where parents sent their children which were really awful environments, and then there were parents giving their child to a tradesman so that the child can grow up with a trade or profession.  So, there were many ways this was done.  Sexual barter is almost pre-historical.  It is much better than eating your child of which there are recent records from post war China.

Now, I ask you honestly and sincerely, what would you do in such a situation, that you were so destitute (and uneducated) that you could not feed your children; you could not buy them clothes or send them to school because there was absolutely NO money to do so.  As despicable as it may be to pimp your child out for sex, before you point the finger at the parents, look first to the society that has abandoned them, the society that is so unequal that those with money literally consume the life and future of the poor.  Please be honest.  If you were in such desperate position, what would you do if that was the only way to put food on the table, dress your child and send them to school?

Unfortunately in some of these cases the welfare of the child is compromised because the parents have a drug addiction that squanders their scarce resources, in which case everyone suffers a slow and painful death of the soul as well as physical deterioration.  Being rather dramatic, if I were king, I would literally exterminate all of the perpetrators, but that would be only half of the guilty parties.  You would have to exterminate those that prey on the poor, to really clean up the situation.  And even then, it would not be solved as long as you have the disparity between the rich and the poor.  The rich essentially have NO morals, but they are almost never the ones getting punished.  To achieve parity, the poor must have avenues for advancement, education and the basics, without which they most certainly falter.  So, what we end up with is the need for a just society, which, to my knowledge, is very rare and certainly does not exist in the Philippines nor in the United States; it is just a matter of degree. 

cvgtpc1

Sorry dude but I still wouldn't sell or pimp out my kid.  The majority don't in the situation you described.

• Like 1
samatm
4 hours ago, Kreole said:

So, what we end up with is the need for a just society, which, to my knowledge, is very rare and certainly does not exist in the Philippines nor in the United States; it is just a matter of degree. 

hmmm seems that the recent busts of Parents selling their kids online.. had the money to buy computers, a space to set up their studios, and the knowledge of how to take payments and etc.. These were not destitute people on their last sack of rice.  maybe they werent affluent or rich but they had means and knew better.. They were mostly LAZY and used their kids to make an income instead of earning the 200 - 350 a day the hard way.   

Ok the Philippines has a lot of injustices .. i get that .. and that Power Rich have been taking advantage of the poverty for generations.. i get that too.  Yes a lot of reform could take place..  but Please tell me where  this Utopian society exists that is Just and fair?     Until that day arrives we must still work hard send a message to parents that it ain't right to pimp you kids now matter how tough things are at home financially.  

• Like 3
Wrye83
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:15 AM, Lee said:

That is a good start, now all they have to do is shoot all proven pedos on sight, like they did in the Philippines with drug dealers, and the world can become a better place, anyone who preys on children is the lowest form of scum and that includes any religion or group which allows for such scum of the earth behavior. . 

Would it not be better to keep them alive (or give them an option to avoid a death penalty) and force them to participate in scientific studies to find out what the cause of pedophilia is? If we can identify what causes this horrible behavior we might have a better chance of putting a stop to it. This is obviously a medical/psychological issue that some people are born with or acquire through environmental factors. You can't kill your way out of this, or most other, problems

spydoo
2 hours ago, Wrye83 said:

Would it not be better to keep them alive (or give them an option to avoid a death penalty) and force them to participate in scientific studies to find out what the cause of pedophilia is? ...

I think it's our screwed up society. We need to get back to men being men, women being women, and kids being kids. Instead we have women in leadership, kids being sluts, and men behaving like kids.

I watched a video of Ariana Grande yesterday because I wanted to know at whose concert those kids were killed, and after watching one minute of one I couldn't understand that any parents would let their children be in her company for hours. I'm not blaming the kids for any of this: it's the responsibility of men to lead their families and the wider community.

We need to man up and sort out our sick society of which this is a symptom.

• Like 2
RogerDat

recently my neighbor at our old house was busted for selling vids of her nieces engaged in naked situations, no idea what they were doing. She used her cell phone, and sent the vids to whoever was paying her. other neighbors said that the police brought a foreigner to our area, and he pointed the children out. This is not the first time this has happened here. The American Government is running a  buy bust type operation here for the last 10 years.

Have you ever heard of the Hellfire Club in England. Germany has an ongoing man boy sex club, France does what they please, and Denmark is active in the children sex area from back side news reports. Child sex rings have been in every country all thru history, The Mideast is a hell hole for children but the types showing up now are getting worse.

• Like 1