Vet Charged with Tying Service Dog to Tree, Shooting 5 Times

• Administrator
Salty Dog
8 minutes ago, USMC-Retired said:

The same token there is no test to disprove the disgnosis.  The thing here she was getting help for PTSD had an episode that resulted in the death of an animal.  What happens, they jailed her instead of treating her.  All to many times that is what society does with the mentally ill.  Throw them in the county jail.    The county jail is not where you place mentally ill people.  

I thought she was out on bail and free to seek help from the VA...

Soupeod

She is a nut job because she killed an innocent dog.. If she killed some people who deserved it...well...then I would think different... However I am not a psyche doctor and neither are any of you to judge her behavior.

RIP 

rizla
10 hours ago, USMC-Retired said:

She went to combat suffered PTSD calls out for help goes to jail then kills herself.   Instead of the system treating her they jail her.  Then you have people cheering that a vet killed themself that suffered from a PTSD.  Do you know where the US largest mental facility is?   No it is not a hospital but the Harris County Jail in Houston.   She deserved to be treated for her condition not jailed.  But let's jail all mental people and line them all up and shoot them,  they deserve it as some suggest.  They are "mentally defective" and can not be fixed.  People that suggest that her death was ok are defective, she deserved treatment.  

She was not in prison when she died

"Police said that Rollins, who was charged on April 24 in the service dog’s death, was found dead at 5600 Netherfield Place."

Kabisay-an gid
10 hours ago, USMC-Retired said:

She went to combat suffered PTSD calls out for help goes to jail then kills herself.   Instead of the system treating her they jail her.  Then you have people cheering that a vet killed themself that suffered from a PTSD.  Do you know where the US largest mental facility is?   No it is not a hospital but the Harris County Jail in Houston.   She deserved to be treated for her condition not jailed.  But let's jail all mental people and line them all up and shoot them,  they deserve it as some suggest.  They are "mentally defective" and can not be fixed.  People that suggest that her death was ok are defective, she deserved treatment.  

You still can't get your facts straight:

1. The U.S. was not at war in South Korea in 2014.

2. She NEVER saw combat.

3. She wasn't in jail when she committed suicide - she was out on bond and killed herself at a private residence.

4. Nobody in this thread advocated lining up and shooting "all mental people". So quit making stuff up. Your straw man tactic is a monumental fail.

Nobody forced her to kill herself. Nobody coerced her. She made the decision to kill herself.

She could have requested psychological counseling while in jail, but she was too mentally unstable to consider that more reasonable option. 

What she did to that dog is a FELONY in North Carolina. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

• Like 2
samatm

My take after the reads.. is the her bf (Heng)  was jealous of the ex's dog and put her up to it...   I don't believe if Heng was in the picture  fido would have been shot.  it takes Two to Tango and that they did.   Rip Miss HS goth girl (We've all known a few). i know you were messed up before the military got ya..You had a chance to get it together..but it didn't workout.   You shouldn't have killed yourself.. obviously you wern't thinking straight... Your life was a gift perhaps it shined bright at times...but so clouded and dark it became.. Sad.