Does anyone make his own - sugar free - fruit juices ??

rfm010
12 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

The side of the fruit? Which side...emoji2.png

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Inside.

• Like 1
cvgtpc1

I get soda water and squeeze lime into it.  But not sure if you can get soda water in the PI.

• Like 1
miles-high

My fruit juice:

1 small glass of red wine, red or white seedless grape (2 to 5) into a tall glass, pour 1 can of Schweppes club soda (no sodium)

:D

2 hours ago, cvgtpc1 said:

But not sure if you can get soda water in the PI.

Schweppes black label soda water @Robinsons...

Also, S.Pellegrino...

Edited by miles-high
liquido
4 hours ago, miles-high said:

Also, S.Pellegrino..

Love that stuff....expensive but so goooood

• Like 2
Love that stuff....expensive but so goooood

If you like carbonated water, you can make your own. It's just water and CO2.
You'll need a pressurized bottle of CO2, a regulator, another pressurized bottle for the water, and some tubes and connectors.
See Google for details and pictures.
  • Like 1
liquido
7 minutes ago, Sven said:

If you like carbonated water, you can make your own. It's just water and CO2.
You'll need a pressurized bottle of CO2, a regulator, another pressurized bottle for the water, and some tubes and connectors.
See Google for details and pictures.

There is something about the flavor of Pellegrino that is unique to me...So much differant than other carbonated waters...

Edited by liquido
  • Like 2
wondersailor
1 hour ago, liquido said:

There is something about the flavor of Pellegrino that is unique to me...So much differant than other carbonated waters..

It's the Italians urinating at the source. Have to be singing a selection from Don Giovanni while peeing however. Gives it that special zing.

On 4/23/2017 at 8:52 AM, Goetz1965 said:

Ok, to save money I usually use the Tango and other juices to drink - cheap ofcourse but on the other side - TOO MUCH SUGAR !
Have you ever read the indigriends list on those small packs ?? One satches of 20g has around 15g or more sugar ...
Thats why I now weight 90KG - even with doing regular exercise.

SO NOW I NEED CHANGE ...

Anyone here knows where to buy sugar free juices that are not too expensive ?

I mean I dont like paying more than 50php per liter fruitjuice.

But also up to now I havnt found any sugar free juice in the usual malls like SM, Metro, Gaisano ...

What you usually buy for drinking? 
Do you make juices yourself?

And ... NO ... beer is no alternative lol !

Tango? You mean Tang. Tang has no sugar. They have aspartame = no calories. Family favorite now Dalandan. 

Also we buy pineapple juice. Key word is 100% Pineapple juice. Juice drinks have added water and sugar. 240ml can 22 peso. Provides 100% of daily vitamin C needs. 

liquido
1 hour ago, RR3 said:

Tango? You mean Tang. Tang has no sugar. They have aspartame = no calories. Family favorite now Dalandan. 

Also we buy pineapple juice. Key word is 100% Pineapple juice. Juice drinks have added water and sugar. 240ml can 22 peso. Provides 100% of daily vitamin C needs. 

If your trying to avoid sugar an average 8oz glass of pineapple juice has about 6 teaspoons of natural sugar in it..sugar is sugar...All im saying is if your trying to avoid sugar.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/2084/2

Edited by liquido
rfm010
15 hours ago, RR3 said:

Fyi and fwiw, in the past week a study has come out showing a correlation between diet soda and dementia with artificial sweeteners being a suspected culprit although causation was not claimed.  Just to give you something to think about while drinking your tang.  Of course if you've been drinking it long enough you may not remember having read this so no worries then.

2 hours ago, liquido said:

If your trying to avoid sugar an average 8oz glass of pineapple juice has about 6 teaspoons of natural sugar in it..sugar is sugar...All im saying is if your trying to avoid sugar.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/2084/2

Tell me something I don't know. Fruit sugar is OK, said my mom. Many studies of aspartame. Just pick one You like.

I also smoke and drink :drink:

miles-high
6 hours ago, RR3 said:

Fruit sugar is OK, said my mom

Sugar is made up of fructose and glucose. The molecular structure and composition of sugar molecules are the same no matter where they come from. The only good thing about fruits is Vitamin C… Artificial sweetener, many studies, many lawsuits…

Only safe sweetener seems to be stevia (naturally grown)…

BzhTwgVCQAA4dYK[1].jpg

Drink these, if you can find them around where you live... :D

Edited by miles-high
liquido
3 hours ago, RR3 said:

Tell me something I don't know. Fruit sugar is OK, said my mom. Many studies of aspartame. Just pick one You like.

I also smoke and drink :drink:

To sum it up there is no sugar that is healthy....

8 hours ago, liquido said:

To sum it up there is no sugar that is healthy....

Sugar is just one of carbohydrates. So You skip pasta/noodles, bread, rice, potatoes, milk etc? These turn into sugar in our digestion, some faster some slower.

I never buy/use white refined sugar. I use honey to my fabulous sallad dressing (mustard + honey = good marriage). Sometimes use muscovado  in my curry, somehow it works with mustard oil. Only problem with muscovado is kids like it like crazy. Have to hide it good.

Excess use of sugar is another story.

• Like 1
liquido
8 hours ago, RR3 said:

Sugar is just one of carbohydrates. So You skip pasta/noodles, bread, rice, potatoes, milk etc? These turn into sugar in our digestion, some faster some slower.

I never buy/use white refined sugar. I use honey to my fabulous sallad dressing (mustard + honey = good marriage). Sometimes use muscovado  in my curry, somehow it works with mustard oil. Only problem with muscovado is kids like it like crazy. Have to hide it good.

Excess use of sugar is another story.

Well im like a little kid also..you would have to hide the Muscovado from me also....

• Like 1