lynette

Can anybody here tell me an affordabl/reliable car insurance.  My nephew is going to have a 2017 Toyota Hiace.  I am helping him to find a good insurance company.  Hopefully there is one in Philippines.

Thank you

Lynette

fivestarph

I have been using BPI insurance located in FGU Bldg in Ayala for over 15 years and found them on par with others.

• Like 1
maximian

Not sure if the price is competitive with other insurance companies, but my wife recently made a claim using her Fortune car insurance and it was dealt with efficiently and professionally.

https://www.fgeninsurance.com/

Jawny

There was a recent thread similar to this in a different section, not videos.  Might want to check the forum.  I use Standard Insurance.  Not had a claim made, however.  Prices between companies seem to be close for the same coverage.  Sometimes the sales staff will suggest an I surwnce company, but this may just be an in house seller. 

• Like 1