Sign in to follow this  
RogerDat

where is past recipe list, and where are members post list located?

RogerDat

I have been unable to find any post older than about 2 weeks ago, and the food recipe list is missing all of my topics.

Also if I open a 16 page topic, it takes me to page 1, and if more than 16, like Salty Dogs ongoing rant, I have to advance several times to get to current post, and to get out of the post you must click back thru the whole 9 yards! I don't think you got your moneys worth from whoever set this program up. I have never seen such a mess posing as a program before.

Salty Dog
...like Salty Dogs ongoing rant,...

Ongoing rant???

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

RogerDat

i did not know what else to call it old dog. So do you know where these list and such are?

Salty Dog
i did not know what else to call it old dog. So do you know where these list and such are?

On a tablet now, but when I get back on my PC I'll look into it for you.

I do know that topics that no one's posted in for several months are automatically locked. They are eventually moved to the archives, unless they are pinned in the forum...

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

RogerDat

Locked is OK as info is still there. Recent post (1 month) I cannot find!