A portion of a road in Wao, Lanao del Sur cracked after the quake.
Photo by Oliver Ferariz | via @f_magbanua

C9LAHN8XoAE_CvB.jpg:medium

• Like 2
oztony

Ah , I do not see any steel re-enforcement in that concrete ...anywhere..glad the guy's that did it were building a road and not a building...

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, oztony said:

Ah , I do not see any steel re-enforcement in that concrete ...anywhere..glad the guy's that did it were building a road and not a building...

The yellow "tape" in the center, is supposed to keep everything together...

Edited by Raven
  • Like 2
RogerDat

When they placed the roads on Mactan last year, do not recall any rebar being used. That "crack" would suggest land slipping somewhere.

Did you notice that pile of old concrete slabs behind the guy, must have just finished putting down a new road.

Edited by RogerDat
Mikala

They built my condo just prior to that!

Tullioz

There was another pretty strong quake about 5 minutes ago somewhere in Mindanao. Felt about the same as the one in Wao did yesterday morning here in Davao.

Edited by Tullioz
13 Apr 2017 - 04:01 AM

008 km N 80° W of Wao (Lanao Del Sur)

Felt it also here in CdO

Edited by Raven
  • Like 1

02_wao-earthquake-damage.jpg

One of four mosques in Wao town damaged by a strong earthquake early Wednesday, April 12, 2017.
Wao Local Government unit/Released

LANAO DEL SUR (Updated 3:09 p.m.) — The earthquake that jolted Wao town in Lanao del Sur and nearby provinces on Wednesday damaged 118 houses and four mosques, officials reported on Thursday.

"The strongest of the aftershocks was felt at past 4:00 a.m. today (April 13) and had a 5.3 magnitude per advice from Phivolcs." PHILSTAR

17883897_635729079954437_107683016215669

17884076_636226323238046_577069717892973