Hi from J & Sheila

J and Sheila

J and Sheila

Hi everyone! My name is Jason, and my girlfriend who will sometimes accompany me here is Sheila.

We both reside in Hawaii. I am a Canadian expat and Sheila is now an American citizen, we are both Rns. Sheila is originally from Cebu City. I travelled to Cebu and Negros last year, and this year the two of us will be taking hiolidays in Cebu and Bohol.

We both plan to go to the P.I. in a few years to live. It should be quite doable as Sheila is a Filipina. Most of her immediate family live here in Hawaii.

We have enjoyed reading the posts here, and there are quite a few pearls of wisdom to be gleaned from your comments my fellow posters.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to post!

Cheers and Aloha,

Jason & Sheila smile.png:wacko:

:welcome: to the forum! :huh:
sweetmango
Welcome to Living in Cebu.

Kumusta sa tanan! Mahalo for the warm welcome, rainy & gloomy here in Honolulu lately but not complaining. I'm J's sweet mango...cebuana, left 12 yrs ago after graduating in college. Last time I was there was in 05 so can't wait to be home this august :huh::welcome: Saving our coconuts here so hopefuly we can relocate permanently soon!

Sheila

J and Sheila
Kumusta sa tanan! Mahalo for the warm welcome, rainy & gloomy here in Honolulu lately but not complaining. I'm J's sweet mango...cebuana, left 12 yrs ago after graduating in college. Last time I was there was in 05 so can't wait to be home this august ^_^:lol: Saving our coconuts here so hopefuly we can relocate permanently soon!

Sheila

Hey there everybody!

Thanks for the welcoming wishes!

And hi there to Sheila! Haha! too funny e both joined the forum today (I logged in when at work and she logged in at home) :)

We are missing the Cebu weather (even though we are pretty spoiled here in Honolulu!!) !

J.

Lacion Girl
Kumusta sa tanan! Mahalo for the warm welcome, rainy & gloomy here in Honolulu lately but not complaining. I'm J's sweet mango...cebuana, left 12 yrs ago after graduating in college. Last time I was there was in 05 so can't wait to be home this august ^_^:lol: Saving our coconuts here so hopefuly we can relocate permanently soon!

Sheila

Welcome to the forum Sheila. I'm happy to see another Cebuana in here. More Cebuana power in here is needed to keep em on their toes (just kidding). Just like you I'm saving to prepare for my retirement and relocating back to Cebu for good.

Lacion Girl