Threads with activity

samatm

hmmmm Ok hate to be a fuddy duddy, BUT after using the new update for a month now, I can say that  I liked the old front page better that easily showed which topics had new posts and what were the hot topics etc.    Currently I can only see new activity (meaning all the new posts...)  and i might have to scroll through several pages (especially if one topic is heavily commented on) just to get a view of new topics with new content.     Anyone else feel the same?

Is there anyway that I can make my own personal profile change so that It will reflect more closely to what we had before?    JUST curios here.  

Other than that,  I really like the new upgrade.. its working very well and smoothly.

samatm

Mark this as Resolved..   I found the setting to see only current posts with new activity...and other ways to tailor the way i like to view its contents.    Site is looking good. 

Paul

I'm sorry, man. I saw this earlier and was distracted here at the house for a bit. When I came back to the site, your thread had slipped my mind.

Again, very, very sorry. 

• Like 1
samatm

no worries boss..  I just felt kinda clueless for not finding the "portal"  tab earlier .. and was letting you know i had indeed found it so you wouldnt  waste your time trying to figure out what i meant.   LOL .    New upgraded site is really cool.   

• Like 1