Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteKnight

Vasectomey and Sperm Storage

TheWhiteKnight

Are there any GOOD places in PH or TH to do this? Even storage? Not sure if I'd trust it.

I'm young with no kids, but I'm almost sure I don't want any, and I'm taking too many risks.

Monsoon
14 minutes ago, TheWhiteKnight said:

I'm young with no kids,

No credible doctor would give you a vasectomy then, unless you had some terrible genetic defect that you wanted to avoid passing onto children. 

TheWhiteKnight
2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

No credible doctor would give you a vasectomy then, unless you had some terrible genetic defect that you wanted to avoid passing onto children.

Yeah I read something about that, saw a blog of a guy who got it done at Bumrungrad in Bangkok at age 30. He just said, yes, I have two kids and they never mentioned it again. Another clinic said hell no. Kinda prefer the USA though, I don't suppose they would require much proof. I don't know I'm conflicted about the whole idea but still seems like for the best.

Edited by TheWhiteKnight

Monsoon

That being said, there is no shortage of doctors with questionable credibility in SEA

• Like 2

Don.

I had my vasectomy in the USA at age 35, never had kids,  and single.

Told the doctor that I had known all my life that I did not want kids.

He did the vasectomy, no problems.  

One of the best things I have ever done.

Edited by Don.
  • Like 1

TequilaSunset

Proudly shooting blanks for 22 years! Got mine at 36... great peace of mind and no regrets... except that I was part of the 5% my Dr said could have issues... OMG! Sac swelled up to the size of a large grapefruit, black and blue in color, and it hurt! A few days later all was well... but still... no fun. 

• Like 1

Jester

I was in the PI's and this 70 year old guy got his new wife preggy and said he was going to get clipped.   Before he got clipped he got her pregnant again.    As soon as I got back to the US I got clipped, I was 58.  Far too old to be a daddy!

TheWhiteKnight

Wow nice to hear that others got it around my age. The grape fruit is scary tho!

• Like 1

KennyF
12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

That can't be so.

I have several friends who had the snip done in the west in their late twenties.

KonC