Prostitution american style

Skywalker
3 minutes ago, Kreole said:

At least in the third world they get a last shot at some comfort and joy before their inexorable slide into oblivion.   

And then leave the poor girl with toddler children, in a bankrupt household.  Some joy in that scenario.

• Like 4
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Dafey

• Skywalker

• b7335920

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The old guys (with the white legs) I see in Ayala with their yummy pretty young things are hardly outstanding versions.  Pretty much all are overweight, badly dressed and I strongly suspect not flush

And then leave the poor girl with toddler children, in a bankrupt household.  Some joy in that scenario.

Posted Images

SkyMan
On 3/5/2017 at 8:34 AM, Jim Sibbick said:

I didn't understand half of what you wrote so I don't know whether to disagree or not. What is a honeydoo? And where is Cabo?

Actually the Honeydoo and Cabo are about the only things I did understand.  The rest just rambles off.  There was one thing that caught my eye.

On 3/5/2017 at 4:07 AM, b7335920 said:

How on earth can such a " civilized " and  "educated " people have such a double standard ?

It appears you're under the impression that society is of the same mind?  When has that ever occurred?  Society has always and will always have double, triple... standards until we all become robots.  

angbumabasa
17 hours ago, smokey said:

I don't want to rain on your parade but at 65 almost 66 I am on the declining years... yet not a week goes by I don't get asked ... Sir are you married I don't see a wife... can you be  availed <<<<<<<<<    I finally had to admit I must be a very successful , good looking guy either that or there is another reason???  

I'm 75 and obviously in rotten shape as I waddled around with a walker staring at the ground since I have only one good eye. If alone anywhere where I'm unknown I'll likely be approached often by sweet young things flirting and asking the same. Even showing the wedding ring does no good.

shadow
32 minutes ago, angbumabasa said:

I'm 75 and obviously in rotten shape as I waddled around with a walker staring at the ground since I have only one good eye. If alone anywhere where I'm unknown I'll likely be approached often by sweet young things flirting and asking the same. Even showing the wedding ring does no good.

Do you suppose that attention is from your rugged good looks, or do you suppose their thoughts are that you have a fat bank account and one foot in the grave?

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Dafey
18 hours ago, smokey said:

at 65 almost 66

Is that in "Clown Years"?

• Like 1
angbumabasa
22 minutes ago, shadow said:

Do you suppose that attention is from your rugged good looks, or do you suppose their thoughts are that you have a fat bank account and one foot in the grave?

No! It's because of the obvious very large bulge in my crotch. Little do they know that it's because me wife just kicked me the gonads and their just swollen. She does that every morning just to get me up and moving around.

• Like 3
thebob
1 hour ago, shadow said:

MMMM. Matandang mayamang madaling mamatay

Edited by thebob
  • Like 3
HeyMike

Good grief, I lost my wedding ring and still the only females that approach me are the ones missing their 4 front teeth and who like to smile...alot.

• Like 3
Kreole
5 hours ago, Skywalker said:

The girl is many times more likely to be impregnated by a pinoy who habitually abandon mother and child.  It happens with foreigners also, but then again, a lot of things happen.  So to take the worst case scenario and present it as the usual outcome is very misleading. 

Skywalker
14 minutes ago, Kreole said:

So to take the worst case scenario and present it as the usual outcome is very misleading. 

Just as well I didn't present it as the usual outcome then.

to_dave007
3 hours ago, shadow said:

maybe because he's lost and dribbling on himself and walking up her front steps.

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

I am not sure what this whole topic is about.  However in my line a work there are no good looking prostitutes.  NONE PEOPLE.  They are all strung out crack heads for the most part.  Some compare that.  Then lets all move on.

smokey
6 hours ago, angbumabasa said:

has to be our good looks and our we established experience in life that gets these 20 years olds all giggly

smokey
5 hours ago, Dafey said:

Is that in "Clown Years"?

hard to tell I need to take my shoes off first to count with my toes..

• Like 1