Sign in to follow this  
b7335920

Prostitution american style

b7335920

Funny how the western women (and many men) have convinced themselves they are morally superior to women of the third world and asia in general when it comes to marriage and sex . Looking down on asian women for marrying foreigners for security and babies . The  western men are even brainwashed now and have convinced themselves that buying their wife a newer more modern washer and dryer and spending their off days doing " honeydoos " to warrant alone time is somehow anything but what it is ... Looking down on foreigner men for wanting a young , beautiful , and upbeat asian woman . When in the usa its the norm for a woman to search out a " successful " (code word money) man for security . And not to feed her relatives and family but to drive a lexus and vacation in cabo . And old women sleeping with much younger men (cougars) is not only accepted but encouraged (" you go girl " ! and " dont settle ! ") being the lastest battle cry mantra . ... How on earth can such a " civilized " and  "educated " people have such a double standard ? The average mango hooker can hold her head higher then the typical divorcee sucking down longislands on tuesdays ladysnight at the local sportsbar in the usa . Can anyone disagree ???

• Like 3

Jsteam

Just don't bring your asian chick to the west! 

MGTOW!

Dafey

Western women have an "entitlement" attitude that has developed over the last 40 years or so. Today, an American male has no advantage in a relationship with one. It's not surprising that so many western males have sought love and relationships in the far east.

• Like 2

Jim Sibbick
On 3/5/2017 at 3:07 AM, b7335920 said:

Can anyone disagree ???

I didn't understand half of what you wrote so I don't know whether to disagree or not. What is a honeydoo? And where is Cabo?

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

Goetz1965

As a german friend told me once when I met him "We only want the best for the girls here" !

A_Simple_Man
3 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

"We only want the best for the girls here"

I have heard many say the same except they leave out "for the" :P

• Like 2

angbumabasa
1 hour ago, Jim Sibbick said:

I didn't understand half of what you wrote so I don't know whether to disagree or not. What is a honeydoo? And where is Cabo?

Cabo? Don't know. Honeydoo is something you furiners from down under may have but don't acknowledge. It means anything your wife demands you to do in your off time, which is defined as any time your not sleeping or at work.

• Like 1

TequilaSunset

^^^Cabo San Lucas...Lands End 

01320b34-4d91-41b1-9dab-80a45487a6e5.jpg

• Like 1

Skywalker

The old guys (with the white legs) I see in Ayala with their yummy pretty young things are hardly outstanding versions.  Pretty much all are overweight, badly dressed and I strongly suspect not flush with cash, thought certainly flush with promises and expectation.

It's hard to see who the victim is, right?  Doesn't everyone get what they want?

Of course, if they take their PYT back to the West, it's hardly surprising if she picks a better model.  Isn't that what the guy was here for initially.  How quickly they forget. :P

• Like 9

Dafey
6 hours ago, Skywalker said:

The old guys (with the white legs)

You mean the "sexy white legs

• Like 3

smokey
13 hours ago, b7335920 said:

Funny how the western women (and many men) have convinced themselves they are morally superior to women of the third world and asia in general when it comes to marriage and sex . Looking down on asian women for marrying foreigners for security and babies . The  western men are even brainwashed now and have convinced themselves that buying their wife a newer more modern washer and dryer and spending their off days doing " honeydoos " to warrant alone time is somehow anything but what it is ... Looking down on foreigner men for wanting a young , beautiful , and upbeat asian woman . When in the usa its the norm for a woman to search out a " successful " (code word money) man for security . And not to feed her relatives and family but to drive a lexus and vacation in cabo . And old women sleeping with much younger men (cougars) is not only accepted but encouraged (" you go girl " ! and " dont settle ! ") being the lastest battle cry mantra . ... How on earth can such a " civilized " and  "educated " people have such a double standard ? The average mango hooker can hold her head higher then the typical divorcee sucking down longislands on tuesdays ladysnight at the local sportsbar in the usa . Can anyone disagree ???

I don't want to rain on your parade but at 65 almost 66 I am on the declining years... yet not a week goes by I don't get asked ... Sir are you married I don't see a wife... can you be  availed <<<<<<<<<    I finally had to admit I must be a very successful , good looking guy either that or there is another reason???  

• Like 1

b7335920
5 hours ago, smokey said:

I don't want to rain on your parade but at 65 almost 66 I am on the declining years... yet not a week goes by I don't get asked ... Sir are you married I don't see a wife... can you be  availed <<<<<<<<<    I finally had to admit I must be a very successful , good looking guy either that or there is another reason???  

Exactly !

easy44
15 hours ago, smokey said:

You're not very good looking, so it must be the Corvette?

smokey
3 minutes ago, easy44 said:

You're not very good looking, so it must be the Corvette?

they don't know about that my goodness I would need a swat team to keep them off me if they knew that....

Kreole

It is no one else's fu*king business if an old guy wants to hang out with a young, beautiful pinay.  Most old foreigners here are in piss poor shape and probably don't have a lot of time left, so let them live out their fantasies while they are able.  Back in their home country they are unwanted and invisible to the opposite sex.  At least in the third world they get a last shot at some comfort and joy before their inexorable slide into oblivion.   

Edited by Kreole
  • Like 3