Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Abaca Baking Company is NOW OPEN at TGU Tower, Cebu IT Park

Enuff

Abaca Baking Co has opened its 5th branch at TGU Tower, Cebu IT Park.

Daily Hours 6am - 4am (closed 4am-6am for baking)

Every night, 10pm to 4am features 50% off counter items and pastries

17155170_1897780357166844_1804480551314819003_n.jpg

17155520_1897721917172688_8501698738060158270_n.jpg

Untitled.png

Edited by Enuff
  • Like 2

GwapoGuy

Never tried Abaca so what would draw me in?

Enuff

Quality & service

not the cheapest but definitely the best, western sized portions too. great for sharing

12bfdf5fafad61f75bb3f90a8d739a37.jpg

66cda7accc33a8f143ccad9bba45d15c.jpg

• Like 5

Headshot

I really like their Reuben sandwiches. I haven't tried the other items on their menu yet, but the Reuben is really yummy. The place in the Terraces at Ayala normally has lots of customers regardless of the time. Other restaurants have lunchtime and dinnertime rushes and not much more, but ABACA usually has lots of customers anytime they are open. Most are Filipino, so I guess it must have local draw as well as foreigner draw. However, my wife was disappointed that they mostly had only had soups and sandwiches. She sees that as a snack rather than as a meal (even though the sandwiches are huge). I think she was just disappointed that I hadn't taken her to The Suite restaurant on the fourth floor for steaks. Like Enuff said, though, they have good food and good service. It seems to be a winning combination.

• Like 3

Enuff
44 minutes ago, Headshot said:

I really like their Reuben sandwiches. I haven't tried the other items on their menu yet, but the Reuben is really yummy. The place in the Terraces at Ayala normally has lots of customers regardless of the time. Other restaurants have lunchtime and dinnertime rushes and not much more, but ABACA usually has lots of customers anytime they are open. Most are Filipino, so I guess it must have local draw as well as foreigner draw. However, my wife was disappointed that they mostly had only had soups and sandwiches. She sees that as a snack rather than as a meal (even though the sandwiches are huge). I think she was just disappointed that I hadn't taken her to The Suite restaurant on the fourth floor for steaks. Like Enuff said, though, they have good food and good service. It seems to be a winning combination.

I too enjoyed the Reuben but its bigger than any other I've ever eaten. They bake their own bread and about twice the size of Filipino breads. Their french fries are to die for as well. My wife ordered the "trailer park" and was immediately surprised when they brought out the monster plate stuffed with food. Believe it or not we couldn't even finish our meal.

Monsoon
8 hours ago, Enuff said:

5th branch 

Years ago I said a good American style breakfast place is needed in the PH. They eventually sprouted up in NCR and are always packed. Even the over priced, over rated IHOPs. 

So I can see how five locations are justified for the proprietor. He follows basically the same model as a very popular chain in NCR called Wildflour, and you can hardly get a table at any of their locations on the weekend mornings. 

15 minutes ago, Enuff said:

elieve it or not we couldn't even finish our mea

I had the same problem with the trailer park. 

• Like 1

TequilaSunset

No idea what the Trailer Park is... but I am ordering it when I go back to Cebu again... I'm a hungry all of a sudden!

• Like 1

Monsoon
23 minutes ago, TequilaSunset said:

No idea what the Trailer Park is... but I am ordering it when I go back to Cebu again... I'm a hungry all of a sudden!

Enuff posted some food p*orn somewhere of it. 

Essentially it is biscuits and gravy with an egg and potatoes. 

• Like 1

Skywalker

Late breakfast just now, Abaca on the Terraces, Ayala Mall. 435 pesos.

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 4

the.lone.gunman

It's not breakfast without BACON. 

• Like 3

Skywalker

There's bacon in it.

• Like 1

the.lone.gunman

Does it look like this ?

image.png.15fc89261d78b44bb3093d7445d7c7a5.png

• Like 2

Skywalker

Yeah.  Real pig meat.

• Like 1

TequilaSunset
3 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

It's not breakfast without BACON. 

Can not give this enough likes !!

• Like 2

rep1
3 hours ago, Skywalker said:

Yeah.  Real pig meat.

I think he means full amount, not half of that.