Sign in to follow this  
fivestarph

New site issues

Paul
48 minutes ago, BossHog said:

Could you please make it like Facebook where you can like your own posts?

Sorry, not enough "Likes" available to improve your self esteem.

• Like 5

AB2000

Just today, I seem to be getting some really annoying video ads on the bottom of most posts I open on the forum, where it automatically scrolls down to the ad and freezes for a bit so it interrupts the flow of reading posts.

• Like 1

Mikala

Logged in this morning and lost the "View New Content" button. Has that been removed? Read thru a few threads and just don't have that button on any page.

Davaoeno
3 minutes ago, Mikala said:

Logged in this morning and lost the "View New Content" button. Has that been removed? Read thru a few threads and just don't have that button on any page.

I still have " Unread Content" . I assume that is what you are referring to . Of course you dont have the ability at present to confirm that !!! haha

• Like 1

Mikala
19 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I still have " Unread Content" . I assume that is what you are referring to . Of course you dont have the ability at present to confirm that !!! haha

I tried using Internet Explorer and now have "Unread Content". The "View New Content" button is on Living in Cambodia forum. :)

Must be something goofy with Firefox this morning. :(

Edited by Mikala

RogerDat

Where is this new content button please?

Lee
1 minute ago, RogerDat said:

Where is this new content button please?

Unread content top right but it will depend on what you are using and what browser you are using, I am using Chrome and on a computer, below is what I see. What are you using to view the forum? 

Capture.JPG

RogerDat

My eye of course. OH Fire Fox win 10 desktop.

Mine says sort by, new content first or old first, so that's what I wanted to know. I need a bigger screen would also help.

Edited by RogerDat

Lee
9 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

Mine says sort by, new content first or old first, so that's what I wanted to know. I need a bigger screen would also help.

I just looked with firefox but I have windows 7, so maybe someone with 10 and firefox can reply? Below is what I see on firefox and 7.

Capture.JPG

Woolf
3 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

I think you do not see all of the right side of the page, saw you post in another thread

where you had a picture of your screen, do you have a scroll bar at the bottom your page ?

If you have try scroll to the right do you see unread content then?

You also complain about buttons moving from right to left

My submit button also move to the left of I narrow my browser window, so I have a scroll bar at the bottom

Woolf

here

unread 3.png

unread 2.png

Woolf

RogerDat !

What is your zoom set at ?

unread 4.png

RogerDat

100% by the Fire Fox setting.

thebob

This evening the forum has gone all screwy again. Clicking the quote button just takes me to the top of the page, no multi-quote button, My new activity drop down just disappears when I hover over it, and various random weirdness.

• Like 1

shadow
On 3/4/2017 at 7:14 AM, TequilaSunset said:

I'm WIN 10 and it's working on my laptop with the default... WIN 7 may be the issue?

I'm on Win7 chrome and no issues. I don;t have all the bells and whistles others are reporting, but it's running smoothly.