Sign in to follow this  
fivestarph

New site issues

fivestarph

Since the new site came up I get the following screen whether I try and post a reply or move to the next page. It just shows loading and nothing else happens.

I am having to put this as a new topic as it seems the only way to comment.

LiC.jpg

• Like 2

smokey

same here you get cover page but next page never loads

also try to change bar at top and it keeps going back to showing last 21 days

Show me

Items only; Any tags

Edited by smokey

Woolf

I found that if you do a reload of the page then it loads

"Reload current page"

Edited by Woolf

smokey

cant get it to stay on time period and after seeing one page it is not often letting me go to next page..

maybe paul can sign on as me and he can see how it keep going to show last 21 days and cant follow a topic it never loads

Edited by smokey

shadow
7 minutes ago, smokey said:

cant get it to stay on time period and after seeing one page it is not often letting me go to next page..

maybe paul can sign on as me and he can see how it keep going to show last 21 days and cant follow a topic it never loads

I'm running win7 and chrome, and have been having the same issue. Try stopping the loading of the page in the browser next to the address bar, and then clicking reload this page (refresh).

• Like 1

rizla

If you change the "Theme" to the default, the problem goes away, So it has to be a theme/background bug.

To change the theme, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you will see the button marked "Theme"

Woolf

theme elegant has the same problem

as rizla said with theme default no problem

• Like 1

rizla
1 minute ago, Woolf said:

theme elegant has the same problem

as rizla said with theme default no problem

Yes sorry, I should have said that too.

USMC-Retired

That is a bug resfresher the page annoying yes but it is a bug with the theme.

Salty Dog
5 hours ago, smokey said:

also try to change bar at top and it keeps going back to showing last 21 days

If you create a Custom Activity like @USMC-Retired gave instructions for below, you can set it for any number of days you want. If you just want to do it temperately. Don't refresh the page after you change it. Instead, switch between Expanded and Condensed. It will refresh the page without resetting the Time Period.

Capture.JPG.81833868dcbbfc0c15ac46c8c127452e.JPG  Capture1.JPG.b7e0eeae8a9f04e75d1c2cb0747da434.JPG

fivestarph

Many thanks to all.

My theme was set to V4 Old English which I have amended to IPS Default.

Paul

It cannot be that every skin has the same problem. I will sort this out. But, it must be an application or plug in issue.

throttleplate
14 hours ago, Paul said:

It cannot be that every skin has the same problem. I will sort this out. But, it must be an application or plug in issue.

same problem here, the brown skin just sits and loads new page, blue default skin works fine.

Paul
3 minutes ago, throttleplate said:

same problem here, the brown skin just sits and loads new page, blue default skin works fine.

I have a support ticket open for it. Don't get in a rush, because they certainly don't. It will be a few more hours before they will reply to me.

TequilaSunset

I'm back to the old school... working great the last couple of days... thank you very much!!