Proof positive you cannot tell a Filipina's age

goggleye

this is why i can never figure out why some stupid headed guys get in trouble with 15 or 16 year old girls - if you wanted  you can easily find one in her twenties looks like 16    :wacko:

Edited by goggleye
  • Like 2
SkyMan

I think this thread is missing the point though.  It's not the 20 or 30 somethings that look 16 that get guys in trouble, well, jail trouble anyway.  It's the other way around.

shadow
16 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I think this thread is missing the point though.  It's not the 20 or 30 somethings that look 16 that get guys in trouble, well, jail trouble anyway.  It's the other way around.

Maybe it is you that missed the point of the thread. The point of the thread I think was to show that even a very experienced person cannot always tell the true age of a Filipina by looks alone. 

• Like 4

When in doubt I ask the GF.

She can almost always guess close, she can also tell if a baby's father is expat or not.

shadow
7 minutes ago, davehud said:

When in doubt I ask the GF.

She can almost always guess close, she can also tell if a baby's father is expat or not.

Most Filipinos miss guessing my wife's age by a mere 15-20 years.

• Like 2
shadow

Went to the movies this afternoon, they had two workers there that did not know us. An old woman and a girl. As usual I stayed out of the way while the wife went to buy tickets. I saw the old woman whispering to the clerk. The clerk then asked my wife for ID to see an R18 rated movie, they did not think she was 18.

She is 38.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

@shadow  Were both those pictures of the same person?

shadow
1 minute ago, Salty Dog said:

@shadow  Were both those pictures of the same person?

Yep as was the other pic I shared with  you in another thread.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
2 minutes ago, shadow said:

Yep as was the other pic I shared with  you in another thread.

I thought she looked younger in her 37 year old picture than the 35 year old one...:o

I would have guessed in her 30's in the 35 year old one, because she looks about my wife's age. But not even close in the 37 year old one, where she looks like a teenager. That's why I wasn't sure I was looking at the same person... :)

• Like 2
USMC-Retired

I understand the drama. My life looks young and has maintained her youthfull look.  She is only 26 though.

FB_IMG_1488302753723.jpg.724d6fa0ed5a4848d80d3b2d573f0412.jpg

• Like 4
TequilaSunset
9 hours ago, shadow said:

Went to the movies this afternoon, they had two workers there that did not know us. An old woman and a girl. As usual I stayed out of the way while the wife went to buy tickets. I saw the old woman whispering to the clerk. The clerk then asked my wife for ID to see an R18 rated movie, they did not think she was 18.

She is 38.

Better to question her on her age, then to call the cops on you because they thought she was too young :)

• Like 1