Sign in to follow this  
Lee

Proof positive you cannot tell a Filipina's age

Lee

My wife and I met a lady today who looked to be in her late 20's and maybe even early 30's, well you could have knocked me over with a feather when she told us that she was 57, there was no way I would believe or even guessed close to that and then she told us she had a number of children, holy cow, I would have lost thousands in a bet had she or someone else waged me. 

• Like 5

Lee

If we were still having get togethers, I would have asked her to come along to meet a bunch of people and have them place their bets so she could have made hundreds of thousands of pesos because I would bet that no one would have guessed either. 

• Like 1

Salty Dog
8 hours ago, Lee said:

If we were still having get togethers,

What do you mean if? Weren't you invited to the next one...:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Lee
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

No. 

• Like 1

cvgtpc1

Must've been a pampered city girl.  The women my wife's age in her hometown look 20 years older than her.

• Like 1

Lee
4 minutes ago, cvgtpc1 said:

Must've been a pampered city girl.  The women my wife's age in her hometown look 20 years older than her.

I just think she is a very happy person, so her not letting bs bother her might be the reason she does not show her age, I do not know for sure, but I can tell you that if I was single and was going to date her, then I would have had to ask her for proof of age, as she might even pass for younger, nice looking lady and a nice person too, based on the half hour or so that my wife and I spent talking to her.  

• Like 2

Topper

When we booked our Hotel in Cebu for our wedding they assigned us a women that would coordinate the wedding planning and take care of us from start to finish. We met her the next day. When she walked in I remember thinking "Jesus Christ. Then sent us a sixteen year old to plan our wedding". When I asked her her age she told me she was thirty-two and had three kids. You could have knocked me over with a feather. So, yes, I do believe there are people who look decades younger that they really are. 

Edited by Topper
  • Like 1

TequilaSunset
20 minutes ago, Topper said:

When we booked our Hotel in Cebu for our wedding they assigned us a women that would coordinate the wedding planning and take care of us from start to finish. We met her the next day. When she walked in I remember thinking "Jesus Christ. Then sent us a sixteen year old to plan our wedding". When I asked her her age she told me she was thirty-two and had three kids. You could have knocked me over with a feather. So, yes, I do believe there are people who look decades younger that they really are. 

LOL... the woman I finally meet looked much tinier than her photos, and younger (30's with one kid). I playfully talked about how I hated my photo on my US Passport ID card and joked how all ID card photos suck... can i see yours? I just had to be sure :) especially what can happen with underage dating. All said and done, I feel really happy with my score :D  

• Like 1

Lee
6 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Nobody loves me anymore lol, you do realize that my sense of humor still has not arrived from my trip over and neither has my brain. :(

• Like 3

Kreole

I had a similar experience with the aunt of a former girlfriend.  She was a stunning 42 and did not look a day older than 22.  She is 45 now and still looking young.  And she is not a pampered girl.  She has been working for many years at one of the production facilities on Mactan.

• Like 1

shadow

Would you believe;

Image may contain: 1 person, food and indoor

37?

• Like 3

shadow
11 minutes ago, shadow said:

Would you believe;

Image may contain: 1 person, food and indoor

37?

58b22d9286be4_birthdayrony4.jpg.460a08957b85eca33d80e7262b647eed.jpg

35th birthday

• Like 3

Jim Sibbick
2 hours ago, shadow said:

58b22d9286be4_birthdayrony4.jpg.460a08957b85eca33d80e7262b647eed.jpg

35th birthday

Yes, but that is because I first met your missus when you had the restauarant in Dumaguete City

• Like 1

shadow
1 minute ago, Jim Sibbick said:

Yes, but that is because I first met your missus when you had the restauarant in Dumaguete City

And how she has grown since then! 87 pounds now. whooosh, who'da  thunk it?

• Like 4

to_dave007

I had some custom furniture made in San Remigio..  and when they brought the carpenter who would do his own drawings based on mine, I thought this guy is WAY to young to be trustworthy.  Then I find out he's in his 30's.  He ended up doing a great job..  just as I wanted.  Two years later went there to get something else done.. and he has a wisp of gray in his hair which gives away his age a bit.. But still a young and happy face. 

• Like 2