It's A Trust Issue

angbumabasa
11 hours ago, Paul said:

Watching the Gunsmoke movies, now.

Just finished watchng the 1935 and last Tom Mix serial "The Miracle Rider". He was 55yo and still doing all of his own stunts. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• rep1

• b7335920

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She came back?

Paul
7 hours ago, TequilaSunset said:

Gold diggers are everywhere regardless of the country... it's part of the price of being a man... find what works for you.

Agreed. But, I can honestly say, I have met many more Filipinas in my life who were genuine, than women in the US. The Filipinas whom I have known, or been involved with, were no where near as materialistic as were the chicks in the west.

• Like 6
Irenicus
On 2/12/2017 at 2:42 PM, Paul said:

Something I used to do was, I would give a new girlfriend a Php 500 note to pay for something cheap. I would see if she would bring back the change, or if she would keep it.

If you have a gal that works and pays into monthly expenses, you don't need to do that.

b7335920
4 minutes ago, Irenicus said:

If you have a gal that works and pays into monthly expenses, you don't need to do that.

I think "new girlfriend" being the key factor (first few dates) for the testing thing . Before a guy gets to the her contributing part . I sure get your point in the long run though . Id hate to be testing her with the change on our 20th anniversary dinner date !

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

If she passes the 500PHP change test, graduate her up to the 500kPHP credit card test....

• Like 1
greatplace

Yeah we do the same thing Paul.................but its too a new maid.  The boss puts a 500 peso note into my shorts pocket and tosses it in the washing basket..........when the shorts come back we check the pockets.

If she gives us the 500 note back she's hired and keeps the note...............if she doesn't the boss has a little chat girl to girl chat.............next 

• Like 4