It's A Trust Issue

Paul
1 minute ago, Richard K said:

The other day I gave my girlfriend 1000p to go down to the pub market.. 5 minute walk.. all I wanted was a pack of ciggs.. some cabbage for dinner and a medium size bottle of emperidor.. she took a tricycle back with 4 bags of stuff.. handed me 400p and said.. "we need other stuff"...go figure.

God, I hate it when they do that. Go out for one item and come back with $5,000 USD in groceries. At least they are doing something they feel is right. Can't knock them for that, really.

Just now, Richard K said:

hahaha... best laugh I had today dude... good one..

All of you can stop laughing now. Really. Stop. Really. Okay? Stop it, would ya!?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• rep1

• b7335920

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She came back?

Richard K

hey... she did give me the change.. :)

• Like 1
Richard K
11 minutes ago, Paul said:

God, I hate it when they do that. Go out for one item and come back with $5,000 USD in groceries. At least they are doing something they feel is right. Can't knock them for that, really.

The one that always gets me is the "buy one get one" .. "buy two get one"..or "buy this and get this as well" ..or such.. that attracts pinays like it was dipped in chocolate..even if sometimes what comes with it is something else?... gotta have that.. "it's a bargain" .. I have little bags of sheet around here I don't even know what they are.. came "with"...

ahh sorry went way of topic..;)

Edited by Richard K
off topic?

The buy one, take one?  yes, I said to grab the "take one" and not bother with the "buy one."

The odd look confusion before the realization hit was priceless. 

• Like 3
Jester
On 2/19/2017 at 4:13 AM, rep1 said:

Why would you treat them like children???

Because the bulk of them are child like!

You guy's graduated from high school?

• Like 1
b7335920
On 2/11/2017 at 10:42 PM, Paul said:

Something I used to do was, I would give a new girlfriend a Php 500 note to pay for something cheap. I would see if she would bring back the change, or if she would keep it.

The clever ones wait tell about the third time for the count to be off . I think saying " you can keep the change baby " ahead of time can help keep a guy delusionally happy while feeling generous at the same time  

51 minutes ago, Jester said:

Because the bulk of them are child like!

You guy's graduated from high school?

Well, what's the point of attempting to interact with those who are apparently child like? You would do the same in your own country? Go to the ghetto places and try to blend in?

They're not the only kind of people here, so why not just shut off the rest? Some are very nice people I'm sure, but why trouble yourself with the risk?

Edited by rep1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden
On 2/19/2017 at 3:59 AM, Paul said:

I wouldn't date a western woman.

you mean like miss kitty?

Paul
Just now, broden said:

you mean like miss kitty?

No. I mean modern American women.

Funny you mentioning that. We just finished the 20th season. Watching the Gunsmoke movies, now.

• Admin (Retired)
broden
47 minutes ago, Paul said:

No. I mean modern American women.

Funny you mentioning that. We just finished the 20th season. Watching the Gunsmoke movies, now.

431 episodes

you should get some sleep

rizla
1 hour ago, rep1 said:

Well, what's the point of attempting to interact with those who are apparently child like? You would do the same in your own country? Go to the ghetto places and try to blend in?

They're not the only kind of people here, so why not just shut off the rest? Some are very nice people I'm sure, but why trouble yourself with the risk?

You are seeing all this through Asian eyes and Asian culture, unless you completely understood western culture and specific western culture at that, you cannot comprehend the reasoning behind such action.

I can see both sides, and to be honest, if I felt the need to "Test" someones trust, I wouldn't be trying to have a relationship with them. 

Everyone has their own way to understand and build trust, each to their own, as long as it doesn't affect you personally, why worry?

• Like 1
TequilaSunset

All I know is I am sooooooo tired of Cali women in my area. Uppity, entitled, mostly angry and have some hatred towards men, heavy majority are leftest, and think the guy should front everything regardless of how much money they make. The few that I found that made more than me, in general acted like I should be grateful if they paid for a meal or went dutch on something... oddly enough I kinda did since it was so rare. I am also amazed at how many FAT chicks think they are all that... fairly warped sense of being. 

Gold diggers are everywhere regardless of the country... it's part of the price of being a man... find what works for you.

• Like 1
b7335920
15 minutes ago, TequilaSunset said:

All I know is I am sooooooo tired of Cali women in my area. Uppity, entitled, mostly angry and have some hatred towards men, heavy majority are leftest, and think the guy should front everything regardless of how much money they make. The few that I found that made more than me, in general acted like I should be grateful if they paid for a meal or went dutch on something... oddly enough I kinda did since it was so rare. I am also amazed at how many FAT chicks think they are all that... fairly warped sense of being. 

Gold diggers are everywhere regardless of the country... it's part of the price of being a man... find what works for you.

Hahaha     " proud survivors that wont settle " sums up the whole scene dont it ? I dont even know what they survived .... Funny how you might dodge an asian "golddigger" but hard to really look down on them in the same way . Maybe its cuz their always feminine and arent switching roles all the time so we dont wanna treat them like men

• Like 1
Jester
7 hours ago, rep1 said:

I can ask some really strange questions and give some even stranger answers, but you got me topped by a long shot.

• Like 1
sugbu777
3 hours ago, TequilaSunset said:

All I know is I am sooooooo tired of Cali women in my area

I grew up in SoCal. Back in the '80's their favorite question was "Got any coke?" Friggin' snow bunnies.