It's A Trust Issue

Skywalker

Trust, communication, and the ability to deal with uneducated, inexperienced ignoramuses.

Life is a challenge, challenged people are part of the equation.

• Like 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• rep1

• b7335920

• Richard K

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She came back?

8 minutes ago, rep1 said:

I trust people would make rational decisions for themselves, whatever they tell me.

Okay, you give your new g/f 1000 piso to buy a 150 piso item.

She returns with the item and gives it to you.

She says nothing, but keeps the change.

You are okay with this?

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Skywalker said:

Life is a challenge,

Life shall be a beautiful dream. I prefer to cut myself from people who'd have to face choices like that, dishonest or not.

But that's too far from the topic..

• Administrator
Salty Dog
Trust, communication, and the ability to deal with uneducated, inexperienced ignoramuses....

I've met a lot more educated assholes, than uneducated ones...

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

• Like 5
colemanlee
11 hours ago, rep1 said:

You wouldn't do that to a gf from your home country I bet.

Hell I did it to my now X wife while I was in Afghanistan on a larger scale....one of the many reasons she became my X wife 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

I've met a lot more educated assholes, than uneducated ones...

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Ya the real cream of the crop nice guy wise are those that dropped out of school . Or couldnt or wouldnt continue their education . Sounds wonderful and down to earth . If your reading this forum (god help you) and your still pursuing your education pay close attention to all the dropouts in your area .....future nice people in the making !

smokey
9 hours ago, b7335920 said:

Ya the real cream of the crop nice guy wise are those that dropped out of school . Or couldnt or wouldnt continue their education . Sounds wonderful and down to earth . If your reading this forum (god help you) and your still pursuing your education pay close attention to all the dropouts in your area .....future nice people in the making !

hey I dropped out of high school 12 grade

Of course, money is an issue but if the girl is poor, how can you expect her to pay for anything. Some don't even have food for everyday needs. Even the educated ones (I say high school and maybe a few years college) could be in that situation. Hence, some/many are looking for a foreigner for a better life, not to scam him. Of course there are scammers, many probably/

Paul is right with the 500 peso test. My wife fails it almost every day. Is divorce an option? Before when I met her, she passed the test. Hmm, what did I do wrong?

• Like 1
On 2/20/2017 at 6:01 AM, smokey said:

hey I dropped out of high school 12 grade

9th grade here (see sentence structure on previous posts) ..... guess that means im nice guy and probably not an asshole . Unless i go back to school

• 2 weeks later...
bargeman
On 2/19/2017 at 2:46 PM, Skywalker said:

Wanna buy a condo Guv?  :blink:

I'll do a straight swap for a bridge I have !!!

• Like 1
Voyager
On 2/12/2017 at 2:42 PM, Paul said:

Something I used to do was, I would give a new girlfriend a Php 500 note to pay for something cheap. I would see if she would bring back the change, or if she would keep it.

Hell Paul I gave Lorraine P25,000 last week to do some shopping for food and pay a few bills and she came back and said I borrowed some money. WTF!

• Like 4
Skywalker

@Voyager!  I haven't seen you for years, last time was in the Cobra Bar wasn't it?

Edited by Paul
Richard K

The other day I gave my girlfriend 1000p to go down to the pub market.. 5 minute walk.. all I wanted was a pack of ciggs.. some cabbage for dinner and a medium size bottle of emperidor.. she took a tricycle back with 4 bags of stuff.. handed me 400p and said.. "we need other stuff"...go figure.

was ok to me

I bought her a high speed sewing machine a few months after I got here ...she makes enough to  send to her mom and pay toward some of the house bills. 

Back in the states my fat assed ex only sat on the couch and I would gag at the smell of her funky crotch from across the room.. so yeah.. trust is an issue... but... there sure are other factors

• Like 1
Richard K
On 2/12/2017 at 6:01 PM, SkyMan said:

She came back?

hahaha... best laugh I had today dude... good one..