Methods!

The IntraUterine System or IUS is expensive, it last 5 years. The 5-years pregnancy rate is estimated to be 0.7%, so it is not 100% sure. I do not know if we can get this in the RP, but I believe it. And you dont need to remember the pills or other things, you can focus on sex.

Condom is necessary if you have multiple partners, I have "cut the wires". So no more kids for me. ;)

Harry

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jdwanderer

• Bob Ward

• tom_shor

• JohnFromTexas

fold in half....leave squrt end out ;)

tom_shor
fold in half....leave squrt end out ;)

Ouch. :D Actually if you can still fold it in half the chances of pregnancy are very low.

• 3 months later...
Anal, oral, and hands, in my opinion.

I had a vasectomy, so birth control doesn't get much safer than that.

However, regrets may come into play, years after a guy (or girl) has done that.

That was my method also-after my ex wife had an abortion with her 4th pregnancy against my wishes-

Didn't want to be responsible for another pregnancy- we divorced a few years later anyway-

Married a filipina-made her understand we couldn't have children before the marriage, so she could back out if she wanted to-no secrets! A few years into our marriage I began to hear "I want a rememberance! All my friends have children!" I suggested adopting one of the millions of children who had no parents. "Not of my blood!" was the reply.

My wife found a boy friend, got pregnant, and I divorced her.She never got a marriage offer though.

You are right, there can be regrets later concerning vasectomies.

I am no birth control but thinking of tubal ligation..and thinking of the possible effects that can lead you with any effects in to death or sickness maybe ...i throw my thoughts away.

If baby comes, just prepare yourself because babies are GOd-given gift for us to nurture..

and if you really dont want to have kids, just deal with it with no sex and try to avoid it to conceive and follow your cycle..

I aint no expert...i got 5 kids on my own and i love them all...if it happens it happens...be happy you can have a kid than some women who is trying hard to have one...which i happen to have a friend.

Edited by katja06
I heard they use lime and salt in Mexico! :welcome:

Yes they do, for drinking their tequila :D

I have been told the 2 safest methods of birth control are oral sex and abstinence.

YAY for Option #1 !!!! :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
JohnFromTexas

Stay awa from the Depo - my ex had that injected and it caused her to have a lot of body hair growth and male hormone-related problems after she got it.

Diane-35 will not only work as birth control, but will also help prevent unwanted body and facial hair growth, hair loss and help to prevent problems like polycystic ovaries. It has both estradiol as in the normal pill and also a male hormone blocker. Most men probably won't have heard of it because it's not sold in the US as the male hormone blocker (cyproterone acetate) was never submitted for approval here in the US.

I've used spermicide before and never had a pregnancy with it but i also was pulling out :) I think spermicide combined with pulling out would probably be ok... i am not sure i would trust it if you weren't pulling out :) It does ruin the magic a bit putting it in but sometimes that can be fun too I always put it in for my girlfriend :)

Edited by Tex
Stay awa from the Depo - my ex had that injected and it caused her to have a lot of body hair growth and male hormone-related problems after she got it.

Diane-35 will not only work as birth control, but will also help prevent unwanted body and facial hair growth, hair loss and help to prevent problems like polycystic ovaries. It has both estradiol as in the normal pill and also a male hormone blocker. Most men probably won't have heard of it because it's not sold in the US as the male hormone blocker (cyproterone acetate) was never submitted for approval here in the US.

I've used spermicide before and never had a pregnancy with it but i also was pulling out :) I think spermicide combined with pulling out would probably be ok... i am not sure i would trust it if you weren't pulling out :) It does ruin the magic a bit putting it in but sometimes that can be fun too I always put it in for my girlfriend :)

Gentlemen........

A vasectomy DOES not insure that your wife/gf doesn't get PG,only that you didn't impregnate her.

Had this happen,secretly got nipped,gf got pg.....Bye Bye BITCH>!!!!!!

JIMI50

JohnFromTexas

I don't really think it's any better for your gf to get pregnant secretly than it is for you to have a vasectomy secretly. Kids are important to people and you need to be honest about it in the beginning or it's going to be big trouble for a relationship. The urge to have biological children is a stronge urge for most people, especially women.

• 3 weeks later...

The IUD is about 500p here, if you have PhilHealth. My gf got it installed last week, and no ill effects. The pill was messing her up, so we discontinued it and changed to this.

Ok, so I have never ever used birth control...so far, so good. hehe. But I know I'm just lucky right now..or not. (I want lots of kids, just not now!)

Anyhow, what kinda methods are good and easily available there in the Philippines?

I'd sorta like something other than pills (heard of the side effects) and def. don't want injections or UIDs. And my man doesn't like condoms :)

Not sure what else is left? Help?

Ps. Does lime/kalamansi juice and salt really work? :):D

hi try to use diane 35 contraceptive pills thats really good birth control pills its really works its a bit expensive thats what i used it can give you also a nice skin and never make you fat unlike the other pills that have many side effect but this pills is really usefull....cheers lelit

<!--quoteo(post=119109:date=Sep 19 2009, 03:25 PM:name=lelit)--><div class="quotemain">

hi try to use diane 35 contraceptive pills thats really good birth control pills its really works its a bit expensive thats what i used it can give you also a nice skin and never make you fat unlike the other pills that have many side effect but this pills is really usefull....cheers lelit
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Another nice side effect is it will make your boobs bigger too.

Edited by Markham
Fixed quotes

Well one little fella slipped through and we have a 3 1/2yr old energy machine named Adrian.

My wife was getting slight side-effects from birth-control pills, and she didn't tell me that she stopped. So, NOW I wait at least 14 days after her period (I hope this is good info.....please God not another one) before we have sex.

The Catholic church still says having sex is to make babies. That's why there's poverty in the Phils.

The Bible says sex is for pleasure.

Sorry for my 2 cents or P 1

Fred

Another nice side effect is it will make your boobs bigger too.

I don't believe that is a claim made for Diane or one of its side-effects.