another newbie

aussiedon

Hi all, check this site now and then so I thought I better not stay on the sideline.

Moved from Brisbane 16 months ago, live in Pardo but soon to move to new house in Labangon, South hills.

Some very knowledgable guys here so expect the occasional request for advice.

HI to all. Don.

Hi all, check this site now and then so I thought I better not stay on the sideline.

Moved from Brisbane 16 months ago, live in Pardo but soon to move to new house in Labangon, South hills.

HI to all. Don.

Grief! Another Aussie, soon we're all going to need lessons in Strine!

Welcome to the Forum!

Mark

HI to all. Don.

Mate, I just live down the street in Bulacao. Give me a shout and we will hook up for a beer.

USMC-Retired

Do you talk funny? We have a big long thread on it. So I just had to ask. Other then that welcome to the forum.

Apparently I do talk funny but what my wife calls slang, is not as strong as some other Aussies.

ancienrocka

HI to all. Don.

Welcome Don,

I'm what they call a "possie" - half pom,half aussie.