Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Whale shark watching and swimming

Shrek484

Went to Oslob on the bike for a run over the mountains and too swim with the Whale sharks, very nice too and can cross it off my bucket list!

Great to swim with the Whale sharks but did not enjoy all the people there, but have to say it was pretty well organized.

post-16955-0-99382100-1486195256_thumb.jpg

post-16955-0-26019900-1486195361_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Dafey

Nice bike Shrek

Jester

Went to Oslob on the bike for a run over the mountains and too swim with the Whale sharks, very nice too and can cross it off my bucket list!

Great to swim with the Whale sharks but did not enjoy all the people there, but have to say it was pretty well organized.

attachicon.gif1 phone feb 2017 011.JPG

attachicon.gif1 phone feb 2017 152.JPG

In the brochures they never show the 100 boats and elbow to elbow people.

• Like 2

Paul

I can only imagine the whale sharks felt the same way.

Considering you live in a country where the natives tend to eat even endangered species, I think these whale sharks have it pretty good, by comparison. 

Next time drive 30min more South and go to Aginid Falls - really worth the trip as you can easily climb the 5 steps - its a 1 hour trip t go up and down.

Aguinid Falls (Samboan, Philippines): Top Tips Before You Go ...

I think he had some sort of tour package going on, that included the viewing of the whale sharks.

Andy2theislands

As a big guy, was it hard to find love in the philippines? Coming from a big guy

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Edwin

Edited by Edwin

oztony

As a big guy, was it hard to find love in the philippines? Coming from a big guy

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

There is enough love to go around for everyone in the Philippines , but this thread is about something else , meet us here http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/100577-intros/and we can talk about it with you......

• Like 3

Paul

Regardless of your size, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting Filipinas who would be interested in you.

Cat got yer tongue, Mike?

• Like 6

Edwin

Regardless of your size, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting Filipinas who would be interested in you.

Cat got yer tongue, Mike?

I figured it's best not to answer an off topic post with :ROFLMAO:

• Like 2

Shrek484

The whale sharks seemed at ease and did not take any notice of us humans that I could see, not that I am an expert. They seemed relaxed and feeding happily and the boats were lined up on a rope so no barging or jostling for space that I saw. Too many Koreans with cameras  and loud voices was more of a problem but not too bad.

As for BIG i am not big just too short for my weight, finding women is not a problem, finding the right woman is the real problem ;-) 

Not really looking as I am bored of looking to be honest, so just seeing what happens, met a few nice ones and had some fun too. Met a nice one who is with me right now and has been for a few days we will see what the future holds for this one! 

Not having a great time here this time, too much rain and a few issues, but sorted them in my usual way and all is well but definitely rethinking my living in Balamban, looking at Toledo or Cebu city.

• Like 4

Dafey

Not really looking

And that's when....BAM !!! You meet the right one.

i am not big just too short for my weight

Well said...I always thought those weight standards were written by Twiggie !

• Like 3

Alfred E. Neuman

all is well but definitely rethinking my living in Balamban, looking at Toledo or Cebu city.

Drug problem in Toledo.

• Like 1

oztony

Drug problem in Toledo.

And Balambam , big time....

• Like 1