Someone paid the price

Skywalker

Women using their charm, youth and good looks to get what they want  UNSHOCKER!

#sincedayone    :morn:

• Like 1
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Skywalker

• b7335920

• A_Simple_Man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually I was talking about the Filipina's with their expat BF or husbands dressing overtly sexy. I usually saw them at the mall in Dumaguete.  

If you are an old man, and you marry a pretty young thing; you take her back to your home Country at your peril.   I'd have though that was fairly obvious?   I've seen it more times than you could

Bad Doggy You had better get the approval of those LinC members before posting their photos on the forum.

Posted Images

newtocebu

Ok im a bit slow.

Are you implying that the Filipina is likely to cheat and or run away from her fella just because she was showing lots of skin?

• Administrator
Dafey

The Thai girls I knew were not interested in young guys at all. No money na! Always want sex na! No have house na!

In my understanding of the Asian culture, women prefer older men because they are more settled/stable and less likely to cheat. They are good for make Happy Family !

But then...they haven't met some of the guys here... :sarcasm:

• Like 3
smokey

women always ask me the question ... sir are you married... yes   ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     one girl  says to me ... sir how old are you ... I said 65 she giggles sir you look only 50 at most.... I say dy you need to have your eyes checked ... no sir your so nice to me I think your gwapo.,,,, die I am married ...oh sir do you have any friends not married

• Like 3
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

women always ask me the question ... sir are you married... yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one girl says to me ... sir how old are you ... I said 65 she giggles sir you look only 50 at most.... I say dy you need to have your eyes checked ... no sir your so nice to me I think your gwapo.,,,, die I am married ...oh sir do you have any friends not married

You are supposed to say, " Yes day, my twin brother. Same same like me. I'll send him here tomorrow. Same time, different color shirt. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5