Sign in to follow this  
b7335920

Someone paid the price

b7335920

I went and had some beers with some old friends (usa) . The bar was kinda old school with a jukebox , pool tables , very age mixed crowd . In walks a very pretty filippina . Age around 25 . Her boyfriend a way above average looks white guy same age . She was dressed in black and showin lots of skin (dead of winter here) . She was a taking a million selfies .  When her boyfriend would lean in for a kiss she would coyly shoe him away . She knew what she had and was very much the diva .There were several young pretty white women that were closeby but they might as well been invisible . EVERY guy in the place was staring at her . And she was loving every minute of it . It was obvious the guy she was with was a new thing . She had the actions and body language of someone not born here and her english wasnt very good ....... Could be a helluva sad story behind this for some foreigner that brought her to the usa a year or 2  ago ? I bet she didnt wear that dress at the immigration interview    

• Like 4

Jawny

Where is here?

• Like 1

TequilaSunset

She doesn't have to be a Filipina for that act... See lots of that in Cali...

• Like 1

Jsteam

So many like that these days! The guys look in the wrong place! :wheel:

• Like 1

bmoore

Good for the girl. Got here and did not have to settle.

• Like 1

Skywalker

If you are an old man, and you marry a pretty young thing; you take her back to your home Country at your peril.

I'd have though that was fairly obvious?

I've seen it more times than you could shake a stick at.

A previous member of this forum had it happen to him twice, and is now on his third Filipina wife in Australia.

Moral of the story?

• Like 9

Jester

If you are an old man, and you marry a pretty young thing; you take her back to your home Country at your peril.

A previous member of this forum had it happen to him twice, and is now on his third Filipina wife in Australia.

Moral of the story?

Nobody likes a quitter,  if you don't succeed at first try try again,  third try is a charm.

• Like 8

TequilaSunset

Moral of the story?

Don't tell people about your fuk ups or they will be posted in LINC?

• Like 3

smokey

Moral of the story?

if your in the west keep them barefoot and pregnant in asia keep them hungry .. did I win

Moral of the story?

I thought he was from the us... you mean there is more then one

how to tell a guy who has been around the block more then once.... how many guys keep most of their savings in a bank acct in another country and don't let the wife know the pin number.... me me me

• Like 4

Tullioz

Could be a helluva sad story behind this for some foreigner that brought her to the usa a year or 2  ago ? I bet she didnt wear that dress at the immigration interview    

Maybe an OFW? I saw a lot of young attractive Filipinas the last time I was in New York and the ones I spoke with were there for employment. Either way, you are definitely right about the dress. 

Edited by Tullioz

b7335920

Maybe an OFW? I saw a lot of young attractive Filipinas the last time I was in New York and the ones I spoke with were there for employment. Either way, you are definitely right about the dress. 

ya you never know "the rest of the story" why or how she was here    haha the dress stood out cuz it was a very not dress up kinda place . She needed a few tatoos and jeans to truely be americanized at this place . But her additude gave hope she is definetly on her way

• Like 2

Wrye83

She knew what she had and was very much the diva

It seems she knows what she has and knows how to use it. More power to her for that. I wish her all the luck in her business of separating fools from their money. ;) 

• Like 1

davehud

I see these young new Filipina wifeys here in San Diego all the time. Older hubby in jeans and a t-shirt and young wifey in tight tight sexy clothes in high heels. And this at home depot or target or some such. Takes em a while to learn how to dress I guess.

Salty Dog

I see these young new Filipina wifeys here in San Diego all the time. Older hubby in jeans and a t-shirt and young wifey in tight tight sexy clothes in high heels. And this at home depot or target or some such. Takes em a while to learn how to dress I guess.

I saw the same thing in Dumaguete...

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

colemanlee

It use to be one of the good things about going to the Marine Corp Exchange....Filipina eye candy....a natural beauty in painted on clothes and spiked heels....what was funny was watching the reaction of not the Marines, but some of their fat wives 

• Like 3