Hello from LockTite

Just saying hello, thanks in advance for the conversation. Also wondering when my posts will be bypassing the 'moderator approval' anti-spam (I assume) feature.

Just saying hello, thanks in advance for the conversation. Also wondering when my posts will be bypassing the 'moderator approval' anti-spam (I assume) feature.

Hello locktite.I may be wrong but if you are talking about the flood control item,I don't know that it ever is bypassed.I am approaching 200 posts and I still get flood control.

Hello locktite.I may be wrong but if you are talking about the flood control item,I don't know that it ever is bypassed.I am approaching 200 posts and I still get flood control.

Well my first 3-5 posts went into a holding pen but now they go to the forum instantly. I suspect it's an anti-spammer measure.

Thanks all.

Well my first 3-5 posts went into a holding pen but now they go to the forum instantly. I suspect it's an anti-spammer measure.

Thanks all.

That's correct.