michael52

hello everyone. thanks for being here. i have stumbled upon the living in the philippines and living in cebu web sites, among others. the helpful information gleaned prevented me from continuing to make costly mistakes. i stopped the visa application process at the 12th hour. i think it would be wise to step cautiously now. more cost effective as well. lesson learned...i never met a rose without a thorn. hope to break on through to the other side in august. looking for a boat to buy and live on. chinese junk or something cheap i can live on to save my money. might be nice to be able to navigate some of the islands too. i hope to live my dream and marry in the philippines. i have been to mindinao, cebu, subic. usn vet. west-pac 72-73. uss oriskany cva-34. boatswains mate. thanks again folks. michael

:D to the Forum. I hope you find what you are looking for and have a happy life in the Philippines.

thanks for the welcome. i guess the bottom line is that i just want to go further west.

Welcome to the group.

thanks for the welcome. kind of anxious about the move. very grateful to have discovered this web site. i just dont want to look back in 5 yrs and wonder what it could have been like had i taken the chance. no regret at my liesure this time.

thanks for the welcome. i guess the bottom line is that i just want to go further west.

[pedant]

Good reason but actually the Philippines is east of the US and Europe!!

[/pedant]

:lol:

Mark