Pick up lines that work?

JamesMusslewhite

I just won the Mega Powerball, hung like a horse and am taking the new 300 foot yacht for a spin down to the Bahamas for a couple of months, want to come?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• A_Simple_Man

• Topper

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it was. If it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a "teeth brush".

99,94% dont know what Mega Powerball is, and they think Bahamas is in Muslim Mindanao. Better, "I going to Jollibee want to come?"

Posted Images

I just won the Mega Powerball, hung like a horse and am taking the new 300 foot yacht for a spin down to the Bahamas for a couple of months, want to come?

99,94% dont know what Mega Powerball is, and they think Bahamas is in Muslim Mindanao.

Better, "I going to Jollibee want to come?"

• Like 8
dnl_grout

Why does a westerner in the Philippines need a pick up line, sh*t they come up to me even when my wife is with me. 

Maybe we older than you

Yes...but do need a Certified Sex Change Certificate?

Are you married?     NO

Why not?      Maybe I stay waiting for you    :biggrin_01:

• Like 1

Damn girl your fine. You look like my next ex-wife---At the very least you will get a smile

A_Simple_Man

At the very least you will get a smile

Thats what I look for.  A smile is as good as a foot in the door and I like the 'line'

• Administrator
Dafey

put a raisin over one of your front teeth and smile...If she wants to meet you after that, you've got a keeper!

• Like 4

put a raisin over one of your front teeth and smile...If she wants to meet you after that, you've got a keeper!

Put a couple more and you can pick up any girl in the southern states of the US. 

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Dafey

Not just the south....you know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?

Maybe we older than you

I will be 69 in July, my hair though is still dark brown without coloring it and while many tell me I am gwapo, in the US I am just an average Joe. One time in Country Mall 4 girls surrounded me asking all types of questions while my wife was trying on jeans, they saw her go into the dressing room and knew she was my wife.. Personally I think it is because I smile most of the time because I am usually happy and that I am not an old unhappy goat who always frowns that the ladies always smile back at me. 

BTW, one of my favorite pick up lines when out with male friends that always seems to work is "I am married but my friend is single, would you like to meet him" and that almost always works to pick up ladies for some single guys I have hung out with but IMHO most of the girls we would pick up in the mall are not keepers but some definitely would be/are. Shy Filipinas seem to like to be introduced, I believe that may be their custom, a store keeper in Cagayan de Oro taught me that when I was walking around the city before I married my wife, he said "good women want to be introduced, would you like to meet the two ladies giggling inside my store" to which I replied no, I already have a wonderful lady but I did try that out for the first time in CDO years later in a department store when I was with an American friend and two girls were giggling about 100 feet away and it worked like a charm.

• Like 1

Not just the south....you know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?

Yes it was. If it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a "teeth brush".

• Like 9

I will be 69 in July, my hair though is still dark brown without coloring it and while many tell me I am gwapo, in the US I am just an average Joe. One time in Country Mall 4 girls surrounded me asking all types of questions while my wife was trying on jeans, they saw her go into the dressing room and knew she was my wife.. Personally I think it is because I smile most of the time because I am usually happy and that I am not an old unhappy goat who always frowns that the ladies always smile back at me. 

BTW, one of my favorite pick up lines when out with male friends that always seems to work is "I am married but my friend is single, would you like to meet him" and that almost always works to pick up ladies for some single guys I have hung out with but IMHO most of the girls we would pick up in the mall are not keepers but some definitely would be/are. Shy Filipinas seem to like to be introduced, I believe that may be their custom, a store keeper in Cagayan de Oro taught me that when I was walking around the city before I married my wife, he said "good women want to be introduced, would you like to meet the two ladies giggling inside my store" to which I replied no, I already have a wonderful lady but I did try that out for the first time in CDO years later in a department store when I was with an American friend and two girls were giggling about 100 feet away and it worked like a charm.

Lee, are you sure the bunch of 50 dollar bills you had sticking out of your top shirt pocket didn't have anything to do with it?   :biggrin_01:

Edited by Topper
  • Like 2

Lee, are you sure the bunch of 50 dollar bills you had sticking out of your top shirt pocket didn't have anything to do with it?   :biggrin_01:

The dollar signs tattooed on my forehead that only Filipinas can see might have something to do with it.. 

Heck most of the ladies in the Philippines are looking for a way out, picking many of them up would be more about showing ourselves to be a good person, the having money part is a given already pounded into their minds.

• Like 1
SkyMan

One line that worked for me in Ace Hardware was, "What's the difference between these two garden hoses?"

Oh, but sir, you are so handsome...

One line that worked for me in Ace Hardware was, "What's the difference between these two garden hoses?"

Oh, but sir, you are so handsome...

were you holding one of the garden houses between your legs at the time.. :ROFLMAO: