Sign in to follow this  
A_Simple_Man

Pick up lines that work?

A_Simple_Man

Being unsure whether to put this in the Romance section or the humor section I chose the former as I would like to see people replying with 'fresh' pickup lines that have worked well for them.  Here are a couple that I want to try so who can add to these?

1. I'm sorry I missed out on your past, can I make it up to you by being in your future?

2. You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.

3.  I will never ask you to show naked pictures of yourself online, when you come to my place I'll take them myself.

4.  (Show a photo of myself with my number on the back and say)  "Excuse me, is this your boyfriend?" 

I realize that the best pickup lines in Philippines are "Gwapa ka! Do you have boyfriend" or "You are so beautiful can I get your number" but they get so stale and I like to keep things fresh.  Getting a smile for a first impression is kinda nice.

• Like 5

the.lone.gunman

Are you available? Yeah? Me too

• Like 1

Jester

My fav over the years was to the fat girls,   Hey wanna go to my place I got Twinkies!  

• Like 3

b7335920

My favorite pickup line in the philippines ?  HELLO (try to smile big when saying it)

• Like 4

newtocebu

Do you want to go halves in a 69'er?

• Like 5

SkyMan

You were in my dreams last night, wanna know what you did?

• Like 4

SkyMan

I've been watching you.......and I know the route you take home.

• Like 3

thebob

Do you want to see how big my sub-woofer is?

• Like 1

lamoe

I can lick my eyebrows.

Worked for Simmons before KISS

Edited by lamoe

Lee

Want to see my money tree...

post-2331-0-15006900-1485047814.jpg

• Like 2

HTM

:snap:
Grumpy old men!

I dont need Pick up lines, I'm young and sexy. (Salty Dog shut up! :bashtroll: )

• Like 3

Lee

Actually I do not have to say a word, I raise my eyebrows when they look at my eyes and then they raise theirs and then they walk over to me, then I tell them I am happily married, show them my wedding band and they usually say that it does not matter to them, boy if I was only that type of guy but I never have been and I never will be...

Why does a westerner in the Philippines need a pick up line, sh*t they come up to me even when my wife is with me. 

• Like 1

Mr. Mike

"Get your fat A$$ off the bar stool, I need to sit down"

• Like 5

A_Simple_Man
Why does a westerner in the Philippines need a pick up line, sh*t they come up to me even when my wife is with me. 

In a way I have to agree with you.  All I do is give a big wide smile to the ones who are interested and THEIR pick up line is:  "You have such a nice smile and you are gwapo."

But I like to hunt game that is sporting and at least tries to get away  :girldevil:

Edited by A_Simple_Man
  • Like 1