Sign in to follow this  
Thorvald

LBC money remittance

Thorvald

Has anyone found a cheaper way than LBC to send money to the Phils from the USA? LBC used to charge $3.00 for amounts under $100 now it went up to $6 and $8 etc...several years ago....

motorboy

I use world remit. 3.99 for any amount I believe. money is available for pick up in minutes

Thorvald

But how does it work in the Philippines, for the reciever to pick up the money? Do they have to go to a local bank?

shadow

But how does it work in the Philippines, for the reciever to pick up the money? Do they have to go to a local bank?

WR can be picked up at any M LLuillier pawnshop, and others as well.

Salty Dog

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

Thorvald

I am not able to send anymore than 1,000 pesos on their website, at a time. I need to send 6000 to 7000 pesos and I am unable to.

Edited by Thorvald

shadow

I am not able to send anymore than 1,000 pesos on their website, at a time. I need to send 6000 to 7000 pesos and I am unable to.

Oh BS. We have collected $250 at a time through World Remit on several occasions. Are you sure that is not $ instead of Pesos?

• Like 1

easydrifter

Remitly charges $3.99 for instant and nothing except for what they make on the conversation rate if you can wait 3 or 4 business days for it to go through.

topcat72m

I have sent €5000 in a single transaction with world remit and had no problem.

• Like 1

smokey

i use Wells fargo they charge 4 dollars but on this end the exchange rate takes ,08 peso per dollar... pick up BDO .. pawn shops etc...

motorboy

I just picked up 40,000 through world remit. I send it to myself all the time. Had to call my bank a few times as they kept blocking it, but now it only takes a few minutes. The maximum daily limit that you can send is like 2,000.00 dollars

• Like 2