fordtech

Condo on Poro?

Dafey

Then, when he found another 25 buyers like that, he could start to build

Should have him call you when he gets 24 others....

• Like 1

smokey

I live in Pilar, Camotes. This island isn't developed like the others. 

your house is done ? not all you expected ?  do they have a gas station there now.?

Blue Star Inn

If this project is still alive why is there nothing still happening? I might be the only goose that bought into this project , but John its about time you stepped up as a man stopped all the BS stories and lies and returned my money! Its been a long time since 2013 and your still peddling BS!

If something looks like a scam sounds like a scam ITS A SCAM!!!

Blue Star Inn

I would like to retract my last post about Monte Cristo being a scam. For me not understanding time delays and many other obstacles. Full disclosure instead of stories that did not eventuate would of saved a lot of heartache . My money is being returned and I wish John all the very best with his project.

Davaoeno
2 hours ago, Blue Star Inn said:

I would like to retract my last post about Monte Cristo being a scam. For me not understanding time delays and many other obstacles. Full disclosure instead of stories that did not eventuate would of saved a lot of heartache . My money is being returned and I wish John all the very best with his project.

More than your money you should worry about getting sued for defamation. You very clearly told us that the project is a scam . I'm sure any search engine looking for information on the project will find your accusation.

Now because you got your money back you say it isn't a scam . 

I dont think you realize the implications of accusing people of criminal behavior on the internet.

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1

Blue Star Inn

Your right it was out of anger and frustration! And no my return is still in process. i was pissed that I had to fight for what was mine and that was a painful few years in which I could of used that money a number of times.

Edited by Blue Star Inn
  • Like 1

Cebuandrew

Well, it was 4 years ago that I went there and met John, and looked at the project. Dude flew in from Manila to show me around it all. Nice guy. Very nice guy. My gut feeling was that it was not a scam...great location and setting...but it was simply a pipedream. Dude believed so much in it and was so passionate about the project, that I felt he was blinded that for out in the middle of nowhere north Poro, he could ever get enough investors to do it. But, even after I left, he had my contact info, and never gave me any pressure at all. I kind of felt sad that he had such a cool dream, but it was not going to happen.

Davaoeno
2 hours ago, Blue Star Inn said:

Your right it was out of anger and frustration! And no my return is still in process. i was pissed that I had to fight for what was mine and that was a painful few years in which I could of used that money a number of times.

We have all been there !!   I hope you get the refund that was promised to you .

savarity
Yes good luck, "being" and "was" are two different words.