Need Philippine Passport?

Bob Ward

I would like to submit further findings regarding my thinking you did not have to live here to get your passport here. Most people i know who did it used an address of a relative here and did a little shuck and jive! My bad!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Penguin

• Bob Ward

• Daisy

• aka

Top Posters In This Topic

babyplease
But we don't live in Cebu. We live in Mindanao. Sorry if i didn't make that clear although i did say she was a Mindanaon and WENT to Cebu. The CFO counselling course is only offered in Cebu or Manila.

Where in mindanao are you?my cousins get passport in cagayan de oro,theres also a dfa in davao.All she need is get an NBDI clearance there in davao or cagayan,even in zamboanga!

• 10 months later...

Can somebody give me the adress and tel number from that guy. I made an aplication for a new passport on web page and it gave me 1 jun as apllication date.

As I dont have hat time I would start procedure at local agency and this one sems to be very expedi.

What do you mean??

Thanks and regards

Roman

Misty, Daisy, can you read the posts before making a reply that makes absolutely no sense? :(

#1 Misty, you paid 500 pesos for a renewal and it took 25 working days. :) That's more than one month. You also lined up at the DFA office and fought for a priority number, or you would if you were going to Cebu. The 1300 peso fee includes the 750 peso Overtime processing fee and means that you don't have to line up at the office. That might be a big issue in Iloilo, but it is in Cebu and Manila. Most travel agencies charge 1500 pesos for the service. 1300 is a better fee.

#2 Daisy, my response was to Misty. The service link she posted is for an agency that requires you to go to Manila for a personal appearance. It's hardly a convenient one, right? The 1300 pesos is for service right here in Cebu, with no need to go to Manila. (Unless of course you weren't born in Cebu or can't prove you are living and working in Cebu) Kevin isn't insisting anyone go to Manila, Misty is the one suggesting that. She suggested that everyone needing a passport should go to Manila to get it. :) Pure bullocks.

About the new Maroon passport: It's 15 working days for rush/overtime processing and 25 working days for regular processing. What does that really mean? If you would have applied today, it would be scheduled for release on March 10th for rush and March 24th for regular. If you are not in a rush and don't care about lining up for a passport at 6am in the morning just to be told by some DFA worker that you don't have a piece of paper come back tomorrow, then you can happily pay 500 pesos for a renewal. Start applying today and you might just get it by the 1st of April. :)

You can indeed apply at any DFA office in the Philippines, depending on those offices requirements. For example, Cebu DFA office won't let you apply for a passport or renewal unless you were a) born in Cebu or nearby provinces :shit_stirrer: work in Cebu or nearby province c) live in Cebu or nearby province. You have to be able to prove a,b or c. It might not sound hard, BUT a friend's mother needs to go back to Mindanao to apply for her passport because she lives with her daughter, has no bills in her name and doesn't work. What did it take for our renewal? A letter from my wife's job, two recent paystubs and her work id.

HHammer

Hell i was quoted $40,000 USD for a Philippine passport.......

Inspector 2211

Hell i was quoted $40,000 USD for a Philippine passport.......

Half of it upfront, I'm sure. :shit_stirrer:

There are a lot of these "deals" on the internet and 99.9% are fraudulent.

AFAIK, you can legitimately obtain a passport of Dominica for $75,000 and a passport of St. Kitts and Nevis for a real estate investment exceeding $250,000, plus $35,000 in fees.

• 4 weeks later...
butterfly86

hi penguin, i really need a new passport now. do u still have the number of kevin, my visa will expire on july and i lost my passport, really need help. thank you so much

Paul

hi penguin, i really need a new passport now. do u still have the number of kevin, my visa will expire on july and i lost my passport, really need help. thank you so much

Your visa to where?