Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Abacá Baking Company, the terraces, Ayala

Enuff

I have had ABC on my radar for a while.

Have attempted to visit other locations in the past but always sidetracked.

Finally got to stop in at Ayala, ground floor terraces.

We were very hungry, arriving at 11am and neither had breakfast yet.

Wife ordered a orange, raspberry, mango smoothie p255 for 17oz. I ordered a frozen cupacino p155 16oz.

I ordered meals for both of us.

1. The Trailer Park - 2 eggs, home fries, sausage party and biscuit smothered with sausage gravy. p425

2. The Reuben - corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Russian dressing on rye. p455

Plus an order of fresh cut fries p150

They brought out the fries 1st and they were amazing, gone in 60 seconds. Dipshit me ordered another.

Then the plates were delivered.

HOLY SHIT!!!

American prices, American quality and American servings.

Everything was absolutely delicious. Wife left 1/2 her platter and I only finished 3/4 of the massive sandwich.

Note to self, be hungrier next time.

Total bill was p1530 ($30.74) and they accepted Mastercard (usa chip card) without any issues.

I will definitely be back!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Jawny

Damn! I was in a hurry to get to the ferry terminal early this morning, so walked right past the ABC and got a Starbucks coffee and such. I had also noticed them during the stay and last night when returning to the hotel took a moment to check the menu. I looked forward to the meal, but circumstances changed and had to skip them this morning.

Thanks for the review and confirmation that the menu is as good as described.

• Like 2

billy

There's also the luncheonette in Robinson cybergate owned by abaca group also excellent. Naked French fries very good. They have this chicken cordon blue sandwich 299 amazing. I go to Maya Mexican resteraunt part of abaca group in Banilad also very good.

• Like 2

Mikal

Huh, not a cheap brunch but the menu looks good.  Is this on the side opposite the mall itself?  Maybe the last place on the right with the mall to your back?  There's a bakery of some sort there IIRC, but not sure if it's ABC.

Soarking

Have attempted to visit other locations in the past but always sidetracked.

Finally got to stop in at Ayala, ground floor terraces.

We were very hungry, arriving at 11am and neither had breakfast yet.

Wife ordered a orange, raspberry, mango smoothie p255 for 17oz. I ordered a frozen cupacino p155 16oz.

I ordered meals for both of us.

1. The Trailer Park - 2 eggs, home fries, sausage party and biscuit smothered with sausage gravy. p425

2. The Reuben - corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, Russian dressing on rye. p455

Plus an order of fresh cut fries p150

They brought out the fries 1st and they were amazing, gone in 60 seconds. Dipshit me ordered another.

Then the plates were delivered.

HOLY SHIT!!!

American prices, American quality and American servings.

Everything was absolutely delicious. Wife left 1/2 her platter and I only finished 3/4 of the massive sandwich.

Note to self, be hungrier next time.

Total bill was p1530 ($30.74) and they accepted Mastercard (usa chip card) without any issues.

I will definitely be back!!!

Well at least your not starving while your here. Wish I would have known you were at SM Seaside the other day. I live only about 15 minutes from there. Could have met up for lunch.

BTW, If you want to trade places next Sunday I'll be glad to take that miserable 20+ hour flight if you want to stay here in paradise.

• Like 1

Enuff

Huh, not a cheap brunch but the menu looks good. Is this on the side opposite the mall itself? Maybe the last place on the right with the mall to your back? There's a bakery of some sort there IIRC, but not sure if it's ABC.

it's on the terraces directly next to a mall entryway on ground floor. they open at 7am. close at 10pm. after 8pm big discounts on bakery items. after 9pm 50% off.

Soarking

Also some good looking ladyboys around that part of Ayala.

Mikal

it's on the terraces directly next to a mall entryway on ground floor. they open at 7am. close at 10pm. after 8pm big discounts on bakery items. after 9pm 50% off.

OK, thanks, good tip I'll check them out tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

Mikal

Also some good looking ladyboys around that part of Ayala.

Haha!  Bo's on the 3rd level is where you either walk through very quickly, while staring directly ahead, or risk, what?  Your virtue?

• Like 1

cvgtpc1

Nice that they open at 7. That's when I want to do breakfast but can never find a place where I go in the PI open before 9 or 10. Even better if free wifi.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Monsoon

All of his restaurants are good. 

My favorite is Beqaa.

• Like 1

liquido

My favorite is Beqaa.

Foreigner owned?

Monsoon

Foreigner owned?

Yes, American. 

• Like 1

Mikala

My favorite is Beqaa.

Mayan Mexican was pathetic. Only the tequila was good. Edited by Mikala
  • Like 1

Monsoon

Mayan Mexican was pathetic. Inly the tequila was good.

Ive had good meals there. You must have caught an off night?

There is pathetic and then there is Mexican in the Philippines. For the Philippines it has always been very good when I've been. 

• Like 1