At SM Seaside, restaurant suggestions?

Enuff

Vikings Cebu Branch

ADULT RATE:

Adult Weekday Lunch: 688 (+5% service charge)
Adult Weekday Dinner: 888 (+5% service charge)
Adult Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 888 (+5% service charge)

KIDS RATE:

Kids below 3 ft: FREE

Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 188 (+5% service charge)
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 288 (+5% service charge)
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 288 (+5% service charge)

Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Lunch: 388 (+5% service charge)
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Dinner: 588 (+5% service charge)
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 588 (+5% service charge)

1) Birthday celebrant of all ages can avail the birthday promo on the day itself and on their birthday month.

2) Celebrants can eat for free ON THE DAY of their birthday on both lunch and dinner, as long as accompanied by ONE FULL PAYING ADULT.

3) Celebrants can eat for free for ONE MONTH on both lunch and dinner per day, as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday and accompanied by FOUR FULL PAYING ADULT.

• Like 2
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enuff

• Headshot

• ron100

• ckfm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tuna tacos were amazing   Pizza extremely thin and delicious   wings were a hit       Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

look for vikings to close shortly after my visit!   Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Vikings Cebu BranchADULT RATE: Adult Weekday Lunch: 688 (+5% service charge) Adult Weekday Dinner: 888 (+5% service charge) Adult Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 888 (+5% service charge) KIDS R

sugbu777

I just googled Vikings Cebu and checked out the pics. That place looks pretty good. I am going to have to try that place out when I am in Cebu next month.

Headshot

I just googled Vikings Cebu and checked out the pics. That place looks pretty good. I am going to have to try that place out when I am in Cebu next month.

Make reservations unless you want to wait for an hour or so before being seated. The food is fairly good (with a good variety), even if it is a bit pricey. There are enough different selections that it is doubtful that anybody could try everything in one visit.