Jawny

MV Superjoy fast ferry starts in December, Baybay and Hilongos to Cebu vv

Jawny

I ❤️ Baybay city Facebook has a post about a new ferry service to start in December. Limited service, but might meet the needs of some travellers. Similar travel time as from Ormoc city.

• Like 2

JohnSurrey

Thanks Jawny - I noticed they'd built a new port area...

Kabisay-an gid

Starting December 3rd:

15203313_10153833725591370_5420172810353

• Like 1

bert

good info there JAWNY i live about 48 minit drive to hilingos good for trip to cebu for annual report better than the roro no cold beer

Jawny

good info there JAWNY i live about 48 minit drive to hilingos good for trip to cebu for annual report better than the roro no cold beer

Might need to consider the schedule as an overnight stay may be in the cards for you. You might find Tacloban BI just as convenient except for the long drive.

bert

ya i know but we go also for hardware we cannot buy in so leyte and more choices in cebu manduea carbon binilad and so on/ we are construcrion a farm resort here and need high quality / like filter system for swiming pool and fittings

Kabisay-an gid

Cebu-Baybay: Tourist class = 680P; Economy = 580P

Cebu-Hilongos: Tourist = 650P; Economy = 550P

bert
On 11/30/2016 at 4:32 PM, Jawny said:

I ❤️ Baybay city Facebook has a post about a new ferry service to start in December. Limited service, but might meet the needs of some travellers. Similar travel time as from Ormoc city.

we used the  superjoy end jan to cebu my partner was impressed(  oh it is like  being in aplane) i never said a word  when we got out in the channel near camotaes the sea was rough  i even looked 4 a seat belt my partner was nearly s%tting bricks HA HA we arrived ok  docking in cebu took around 20minutes not much spase to manouver

and i took my own beer medicinal off course