Sign in to follow this  
Ed1961

So Tell me why...

Ed1961

In celebration of the holidays, I'm giving you all just 1 Christmas present. But if you want it, you have to work ( or type) for it.. We all know nothings free here in the Philippines...

So, I'm Giving this Nice, useable, toe warming, electric consuming, housegirl approved, Conair Bubble/Heat Foot Bath tub for free, to whomever comes up with something quite original as to why this would be nice in your own place of abode.

Now mind you, creativity can count so long as theres a semblance of truth interlaced with the wit. Because I KNOW everyone here is full of "wit"...

So break out your best pity me and my fumunda cheese, horrid tales of portaband toenail cutting, Makota Grinder callous removal, just give me a pair of wire cutter stories, and let me know why you think your housegirl or wife needs to have this to pamper you a bit more than usual.

I'll give the topic about a week or so before gifting this smell removing, toe jam softening, quality product away.. My free delivery area is around Labangon / Feunte Osmena circle area.

post-16827-0-49515000-1480488730_thumb.jpg

post-16827-0-67641700-1480488736_thumb.jpg

RogerDuMond

to whomever comes up with something quite original as to why this would be nice in your own place of abode.

It would be an excellent addition to the farm for cleaning the goats hooves.

• Like 3

Skywalker

That looks very complicated.

Does it come with a maid?

• Like 3

Ed1961

Does it come with a maid?

No But I'm sure you can get a castrated male from Owak, don't know if that would help much tho

• Like 2

AussieLex

I am a lazy bastard so couldn't be bothered writing a story for this ..best just give it to my wife who has never seen one and would get a blast out of using it ...

to_dave007

looks like a mini sized port-a-potty.

wife's family could make good use of that up on the mountain farm..  especially on rainy days.

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1

newtocebu

That rice cooker is useless without a lid

• Like 5

Oz Jon

What the hell is it?

And who would possibly need it?

Edited by Oz Jon

broden

great multitasker

soak your feet and cook hot dogs at the same time

tim

does it work on a 220 or 110 voltage or is it wood burning  heat ?  

oztony

I am ok thanks , don't need a bed pan yet , some one here might though... :)

• Like 3

Ed1961

looks like a mini sized port-a-potty.

wife's family could make good use of that up on the mountain farm..  especially on rainy days.

Marry Christmas early Dave007...  I think your wifes family in the mountain just got a high tech port-o-potty. I'm Located in Carcar, but will be in Cebu on Wednesday.  Whichever is best for you, message me.

I picked Daves answer basically because it didn't do shit for me here, maybe it can for someone else  :)

• Like 2

to_dave007

Marry Christmas early Dave007...  I think your wifes family in the mountain just got a high tech port-o-potty. I'm Located in Carcar, but will be in Cebu on Wednesday.  Whichever is best for you, message me.

I picked Daves answer basically because it didn't do shit for me here, maybe it can for someone else  :)

Awww shucks..  and I never win Anything !!  until now.  And thank you so much for this gift..  I'm sure the mountain branch of the family can find numerous ways to make use of it.   Port-a-potty on Mondays, and umbrella on Tuesdays, and salad bowl on Wednesdays.  Oh these western gadgets are so useful...  but what's the wire for?

I'll be in the city on the 13th, meeting up with Negros LINC member Daryl and his wife upon his return from USA.  Already planning on staying over till 14th, so should be easy enough to meet.  I'll PM you

Edited by to_dave007

ROCO22

Is that a Squatty Potty accessory?

Headshot

Awww shucks..  and I never win Anything !!  until now.  And thank you so much for this gift..  I'm sure the mountain branch of the family can find numerous ways to make use of it.   Port-a-potty on Mondays, and umbrella on Tuesdays, and salad bowl on Wednesdays.  Oh these western gadgets are so useful...  but what's the wire for?

I'll be in the city on the 13th, meeting up with Negros LINC member Daryl and his wife upon his return from USA.  Already planning on staying over till 14th, so should be easy enough to meet.  I'll PM you

Just remember, when you stick your feet in it, you can use either the heater/massage function OR the little fish that eat dead skin, but NOT both at the same time. The heater/massage function will kill the fish if you use them together.  :cool:

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2