American murdered in So Leyte

Thanks..That link works fine...Contains good local info.

What information did that link provide?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrener

• Enuff

• Irenicus

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An American was stabbed to death in Southern Leyte last Thursday or Friday, apparently all over the ill treatment of a dog by a local, From what I hear the police wanted him in the ground as soon as

It was a link to this link.   Ugh......

Yes that's correct, there are never any murders of foreigners and nobody dies here - ever.

Jeepney

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

JohnSurrey

Hmmm there was an Aussie guy who died of "natural causes" here some months ago - just after he received a large transfer to his bank account.

The other version is he was burgled by associates of one of his women - looking for the cash in his house... and strangled.

Autopsy was carried out very quickly... heart attack or something similar. I don't know what happened when his family (from Australia) arrived... think they only turned up to get the cash anyway.

Skywalker

According to a lot of guys on this forum nothing bad ever happens in the Philippines -- especially to foreigners.

Yes that's correct, there are never any murders of foreigners and nobody dies here - ever.

• Like 3
colemanlee

Strange I live in Leyte and have not heard a word about it....you would think it would make a blurb on the news....

Skywalker

Strange I live in Leyte and have not heard a word about it

Are you out of the loop?

• Like 1
Irenicus

It was a link to this link.

Ugh......

• Like 4
oztony

It was a link to this link.

Ugh......

Gee , that's a real milestone finding that out Ned , (does it take ya an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes) :)

• Like 2

Strange I live in Leyte and have not heard a word about it....you would think it would make a blurb on the news....

my first comment and post was deleted by our fine and well adjusted moderators............... so I will try again

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210879637724922&set=gm.1096122600504271&type=3

Do you guys get it now.......?

So many know all........ and they know  f..k all

Edited by darrener
delancey

maybe you can start a thread on people stabbed  in usa

I have a little mind you don't have to confuse me even more.

RogerDuMond

Do you guys get it now.......?

I think the problem that some are having with the story is that they don't consider a Facebook post to be a reliable news story.

• Like 1

I think the problem that some are having with the story is that they don't consider a Facebook post to be a reliable news story.

so the fact that I knew the guy and spoke to his widow means nothing in your oh so perfect rose tinted eyes......?????

• Like 1

I found his Facebook page and his widow's, and it all looks quite credible.

RogerDuMond

so the fact that I knew the guy and spoke to his widow means nothing in your oh so perfect rose tinted eyes......?????

I have no opinion on the story at all, the only thing I did was do a google search and report the results when others asked for a link.

Short tempered drunk Filipino kills foreigner and cops don't want to do anything.

Couldn't happen in North West Cebu - I heard.

What I've noticed, from a murder in Daram, Samar is that police take their time, but eventually catch the killer.  He might do something stupid like return home for the barangay fiesta a few years from now.