The unending and obvious CORRUPTION10x in PI is already overheard many times. Ito po ay isang malubhang

karamdaman ng aming BANSA. Corruption is a contagious Disease and very Difficult to cure especially for a country like PI.

It's DEFEANING! These SELFISH and CORRUPT politicians shouldn't be running the country. They DON'T care about us (we poor Filipinos)

because they are selfish and they have DUAL citizenship so anytime they can flee the country if something really really BAD will happen

here due to their stupiDUTY and CORRUPTION. You know when people are desperate and hungry, they do stupid things and apt to

result in violent actions.

Maybe for a single Filipino to really succeed nowadays is for him/her to work in a healthier environment and to find

that kind of environment requires leaving the country. true?

This is just how I feel that's why I wrote this. I really tried to be coherent but I think I failed because I have difficulty

expressing myself in english and actually I'm planning to study english again because my countrymen is laughing at me

everytime an english word comes out in my mouth. Can they blame me if I grow up using the hard letter "i"? But if I will

try my best they'll say I'm exxagerating but actually I'm just trying hard and my best.

Good Luck Philippines and MABUHAY.

'davao_peon' :

It still remains my hard & fast opinion that only when the Philippines (Filipinos) admit to the problems that are plaguing this country, will they be on the road to self-help & recovery. (Mr. Bill's 12-step recovery program).

Any country needs to do the same thing (such as slamming politicans/problems who bring shame to a country) in hopes of becoming a free & prosperous member of this planet we call Earth.

Mabuhay Philippines...I'm here to the end & will not stop fighting for what is right. :lmao:

'davao_peon' :

It still remains my hard & fast opinion that only when the Philippines (Filipinos) admit to the problems that are plaguing this country, will they be on the road to self-help & recovery. (Mr. Bill's 12-step recovery program).

Any country needs to do the same thing (such as slamming politicans/problems who bring shame to a country) in hopes of becoming a free & prosperous member of this planet we call Earth.

Mabuhay Philippines...I'm here to the end & will not stop fighting for what is right. :as-if:

RECOVERY? That's very difficult and is it really possible for Philippines? IMHO, it seems like the corruption in the country have been immortalized.

Ang Pilipinas ay naging isang kasangkapan o kagamitan ng ibang mayayamang bansa na malapit sa kanya.

ENGLISH:The Philippines had become a tool (raw material) for it's neighbouring countries. In my opinion, SOLVING the corruption

in Philippines is as HARD as maintaining the country's current situation - as sub-industrialized country (for all time?)...

Because of corruption we have POVERTY in the country and poverty produce a lot of HUNGRY people. The rich becomes richer and

the poor becomes poorer. Because of poverty people becomes DESPERATE and DELUSIONAL,

READ

from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_Industrialised_Country

Current examples are Mexico, Brazil, Philippines, Turkey, the GCC states, Thailand, Malaysia and South Africa. China and India are special cases: their tremendous population means that per capita income is still low even after these countries achieved some levels of economic sophistication, and they must advance even further in order to reduce the number of impoverished people there, more than 2.000.000.000 individuals with the two nations combined.

what part of Philippines are they talking about? Hello? CAN'T you see the street children, beggars, and slum areas?

Sometimes I really feel that Philippines is a HOPELESS country. We rely so much on our OFW's dollar remittance to strenghten our peso and we keep cheering that if you will work abroad you will become an instant hero. What's that exactly all about? A FORM of encouragement for all of us to work abroad? Maybe that's one of the reason that few in PI are creating jobs for the people because of the knowledge and belief that everyone here wants to work abroad. I fear that if all Filipinos are given the oppurttunity to work abroad, everyone WILL leave Philippines! If the Government will not do anything about the problem of the country especially CORRUPTION and will continue to rely producing OFWs as major source of income, I wouldn't be surprised that in the future we Filipinos will earn the award title - "THE MODERN JEW". It would be an addition to our title as "The Invisible Asians".

Edited by davao_peon