Sign in to follow this  
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

ckfm

For sure it sounds as if Dean is on a slippery slope. I trust our admin and his first hand experiences in that regard. True also what Robert says (even if Mr. "I know it all" aka "I avoid no fight or argument" from down under disagrees), there are always 2 needed to do a screw up. I am also wondering what Mr. LBFM is doing in his spare time. There is always some truth even in the biggest lie.

Lot's of interesting information to say the least.

breakfast

Could someone please put up the copy of information detailing police requests for information about Dean if he is wanted in relation to sex offences against minors.

Cheers.

Edited by breakfast

Philippines Escape

There is only one person that would believe all the rubbish that Dean has written and that is his crystal-meth-head girl friend. Sadly she

I found most of it laughable (in fact I did laugh out aloud at some of it) but there are a few things that I need to respond to.

Firstly let me say Dean is going to have not one opportunity but actually two opportunities to put forward all his accusations in a court of law. I have filed two cases against him (and also against the girlfriend). The first is for Grave Oral Deformation relating to his accusations that I am a pedophile. The other related case is extortion / black mail related to these same accusations. The material he posted here will be added to the case.

I notice Dean did not say that I am convicted pedophile on the run as he told his girl friend and she told just about everyone she could. He told the girl that he has a police friend in Australia and checked up on me and I am

Philippines Escape
Could someone please put up the copy of information detailing police requests for information about Dean if he is wanted in relation to sex offences against minors.

Cheers.

I will not post the details of the case but it is for Acts of Lasciviousness in Relations to RA 7610 (2 counts) girl is 15 years old and part of the evidance is a rather disgusting picture of Dean with the girl.

There is another girl 16 that is in the process of filing a case that includes both sex and shabu use. (waiting on a relative of legal age to arrive from Leyte as a minor can not file the case alone)

One of his favoriate places to pick up underage girls was the clubs around Mango Square.

Edited by Philippines Escape

Philippines Escape

other sayings inlcude takes two to tango AND Where there is smoke there is fire

I do not claim to be Mr Innocent but I categorically reject these most disgusting and false accusations made by Dean. The thing is they will be dealt with in a court of law and not decided here.

I also don

smokey

sounds like you two know way to much about each other.... let he who is without sin cast the first stone... i cant wait to read the paperback..

• Like 1

Paul

Let's just leave this thread closed. I feel as though it has run its course.

Thanks,

JamesMusslewhite

It is a shame that there is no "wall of shame" on the forum so these doorknob's photos can be posted to short Bios so members can know to watch out for these unsavory types...