Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Dentist / Oral Surgeon / Dentures

noddle

Not enough dairy/calcium in the early diet?

Replaced milk with soda pop.

So true, 

Also I noticed that the 'kids' wont brush unless you tell them to, and I also noticed the kids brush when having a shower,  before they eat, I always brush after I eat..

gasturbine

Try Dr. Chona Aragon on the 6th floor of Perpetual Succor Hospital Medical Arts Building. She is a dentist and oral surgeon. I have used her as a dentist for years with good results. However, have never needed major treatment. She definitely uses novocane and her injections are painless according to my wife who has had an injection at her office.  Also Gan Ostrointergation Center is the SRP SM Mall 3rd floor maybe and option but I have no experience with them,.

Gasturbine

• Like 1

baby43

My wife and myself will be In Cebu early Feb, my wife a needs some fillings done and also needs a partial plate also at a reasonable price, close to Ramos, Ayalia SM mall, not green apple,

Sorry been have problems with this site last 2 weeks otherwise i would use search, this first time i could use this site.

Edited by USMC-Retired
Fixed formating

baby43

Thank you Headshot, seems to be some good ones and bad ones there, the last one was 2015,would be nice if any recent recommendations please.

Davaoeno

A dentist who was recommended in 2015 has had 2 more years experience since then 

Headshot

If people would post their questions in topics that were created for giving service recommendations, and which were pinned so they wouldn't become inactive, then the last recommendation wouldn't have been in 2015. It doesn't even take a search to find the right topic for your questions.

Hint: Look in the Where to Find - Services forum first, if you have questions about professionals or technicians in the Cebu area. These topics were created so that the recommendation base could be expanded over time.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

baby43

Mr Headshot I have been trying to get into this site for 2 weeks kept saying site unavailable, sure if i could had got into search i would had done, today i gave it a go for the first time sorry if it upset you.

Salty Dog
1 minute ago, baby43 said:

Mr Headshot I have been trying to get into this site for 2 weeks kept saying site unavailable, sure if i could had got into search i would had done, today i gave it a go for the first time sorry if it upset you.

That's okay. Everything upsets Headshot...:P

Headshot
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

That's okay. Everything upsets Headshot...:P

Dog, you have never seen me upset.

And this is no exception. Baby43, I'm not upset with you either. It would be nice if some enterprising moderator would merge this topic into the topic I linked. Then any new recommendations would go into the topic where they belong, and it would be easier to find the information new members are looking for. .

Salty Dog
16 minutes ago, Headshot said:

It would be nice if some enterprising moderator would merge this topic into the topic I linked

Done...

• Thanks 1