Sign in to follow this  
USMC-Retired

Internet TV Media Control Software

USMC-Retired

SPORTS MOVIES AND TV.....................

One install to gather all the great items the internet has to offer no more hunting and searching.

Today has finally come and we are about ready for the release of the software. There are a few bugs and few items left to workout. However the software is working and does what I said it would.

The software is a browser based item that is preset to get online videos for your viewing pleasure. In the past I had 13 installs to accomplish that. Then an operator needing an understand of the workings of 13 different programs. This takes all that makes it a user friendly interface that even barney could operate.

It places all the sources links and programs as a predefined install. Additionally much of the software has malware, spyware and such when you install them. This has removed that and allows for seamless install.

If you are out buying Colon DVD's then this will be a game changer for you. This will work in any part of the globe and has a discount for proxy service if you need or want Hulu Netflixs or other Geo restricted sites.

The cost is 14.99 or 650 pesos. There will options on how to get this.

Via Smart money

or

Via Paypal

The release date is 21 March 2012 as we continue to beta this product to ensure it is 100% ready for the public. Here are screen shots from the program. In time for a great series on HBO Game of Thrones.

Click to enlarge screen shots

post-1477-0-00633000-1331145771_thumb.pngpost-1477-0-03271400-1331145781_thumb.pngpost-1477-0-90541400-1331145788_thumb.pngpost-1477-0-76722900-1331145795_thumb.pngpost-1477-0-53566200-1331145812_thumb.pngpost-1477-0-92340700-1331214096_thumb.png

Edited by Norseman
  • Like 1

USMC-Retired

What is this program and what this program is not.

This program is not the reinvention of the wheel. It takes available sources and makes it easy to use.

The program is designed so that end user can enjoy TV Movies and sports without the hassles of programs to watch and locate such streams. It takes two sources that are available on the web for free and makes a simple interface to use. You ask if the sources are free what am I paying for? Packaging of the products. These products are Chinese and the user interface is difficult and sometimes impossible to navigate. Additionally they are packaged with Malware Spyware and Autoruns that slow down and cripple your machine. These products were deconstructed and rebuilt to remove these potential problem areas. They were repackaged and set to install with the product. They take the worry out of what just happen to my computer. The user interface is simple and is all in one and complete. With a click of button you can have a selection of movies or TV or sports. No more searching for the right program, right website and worrying about an install. It has been done for you.

The program has included add source section you can add your TV and Video sites. Additionally it has a media player where you can play back those movies you just watched or stored for later use.

Lastly I want to explain why this works better on even some of the slowest of connections. Most people have used P2P (peer to peer) network when they call skype or using a torrent site. This is different it is a P4P (proactive network provider participation for P2P). It can operate at speeds 45% greater then your average P2P. The image below shows how much cleaner the data is arriving and those data delays cost when you want to watch a movie or stream on TV.

Click to Enlarge

post-1477-0-20451600-1331409106_thumb.png

Look for a special LINC cost near the end of week.

Lastly the good people at Hidemynet have a 20% one time discount for people purchasing the product (promo code inside) if you need a Proxy to watch Hulu or Netflixs. That saving alone for a 1 year subscription almost covers the cost of the product.

Edited by Norseman

raytech

How difficult for a non computer geek to install? We are still in the US and very interested. Cable here is terrible. Mostly mindless garbage.

USMC-Retired

It is push and go. That is it. Really simple. I installed the entire package in under 10 mins.

Edited by Norseman

USMC-Retired

I am no video director and will not get an oscar for this. However here is a down and dirty of how it works. The blinking for funshion is ads that are attempting to load they failed. Additionally the delays between the time I loaded it and the time it played is setting your buffer.

Like I said this is an easy to use wrapper for sources on the web it installs no Malware Spyware Toolbars or Autoruns. This way you get the best experience on the net when not using this program.

There is an easy to use help menu if find you are struggling or you can always PM me for answers.

Note: I am streaming on a 1Mb Smartbro Canopy connection. Edited by Norseman

USMC-Retired

Today we are releasing the program. It has been a long process in development. The official release date was 21 March 2012. However between now and then the program is up for release at a discounted price. The cost up till March 21 2012 will be 400 pesos or $9.99.

The options to pay are paypal:

https://www.paypal.c...gif%3aNonHosted

Or you can send the Money via MLHUILLER. C/O Timothy W Potter Pardo Cebu Please provide the KPTN: #

Once you have sent payment please send an email to:

[email protected]

Download link and password will be provided to you within 8 hours. Again this is a limited release till 21 March 2012.

Prior to purchasing please read this thread on what the program is and what the program is not. We look forward to feedback and hope you can find that Movie TV or Sports you have been missing.

Sorry there is no Linux or Mac version of the program.

One thing that was asked even with the Video it still appears in Chinese. With the program a easy to use translation is provided. Thus you can read the synopsis of the movie.post-1477-0-17747300-1331888219_thumb.png

Edited by Norseman
  • Like 1

USMC-Retired

As I continue on this quest to get everyone TV from the US. Couple of issues have come up.

First:

When using the search for various sources. QVOD and Funshion in particular. The movies will be subtitled in Chinese. The words are english but you get a subtitle box for the movies at the bottom. There are other choices that you can choose from to watch a movie. However they require more bandwidth to accomplish and require higher speeds. I can not make your Chevette into a Corvette. If you are on a low 1Mb connection here then you will have to bare with the subtitles or buy more speed to use the flash sources. There are some DIVX and HTML 5 sources however more rare then the norm. The program has a built in Translator also. This makes it easier to sort around. Yet the help menu will guide you through.

Second:

As I stated I did not reinvent the wheel here. I have taken sources from around the web and packaged them. There will be ads, there will be an occasional pop up. However I have placed code to disable as much as possible.

Third:

Though I have many help menus to guide you through this it takes a little practice to use. You will have to do a little trial and error to see what you like and do not like. There are lots and lots of sites. There are lots of menu items. Just an off the cuff estimate. Live TV shows I can not think of a channel that has not been covered for US or UK. Movies and TV reruns have all been covered for current season. Movies are about 3 months behind box office. I can not make this like your TV back home with channels 1-169. Though I have simplified it as much as possible. With very detailed help menus to guide you in the rough spots.

Fourth:

Chances are if you can not find an event, show or movie. Email me. I will give you the best possible solution for the player to see that event. Normally I can respond within 3 or 4 hours so last min requests may not get answered.

Fifth:

All of these programs PPlive Qvod Funshion Sopcast Vshare Veetle and so on and so on. Have malware and spyware. They also have autoruns. I have gone in and removed that. So when the program exits they no longer Affect your machine. Also limited what happens on install for many of these.

Sixth:

This is the Internet and not Cable or satellite TV. Though as I stated once purchased you can ask me any question via the email. I will get you through it and find exactly what you want so you can watch it. However with a little practice it makes this very very simple. If you think of anything the first time you open it you are overwhelmed. Well it will be the case here.

Edited by Norseman

USMC-Retired

Because of demand. I just added 120 channels TV changer. These are not garbage channels. I can not guarantee they will all work all the time though I work to keep them up to date. You have all the major networks US and many US sports (NBA SPEED NFL). Additionally these are just that select a channel and go. Really an added bonus to the program. They can also be recorded for later viewing. All free with the program.

Click to enlarge. Current Channel Line Up

post-1477-0-60081600-1332787949_thumb.png

USMC-Retired

Basic User Guide.

Anyone that I installed the programs at your homes please just PM me for details. This is a wonderful easy to use interface. As of right now all 120 channels work. ESPN ESPN2 Fox sports Golf channel NFL and NBA channels all work.

Edited by Norseman
  • Like 1

USMC-Retired

As some people have had a few issues with getting all the features working. Also actually knowing how to and get through it. I am also doing remote instruction now. (no cost just an added one time service).

Through a program I can connect to your computer showing you the features and fixing any trouble areas you may have. So as it progresses the program is getting many more features. We currently have a line up of 120 US cable TV and database of VOD that is very extensive.

DucatoArgao

Amazing work. Thank you. I have for a long time wanted to see TV from internet, but only found crap, so I stopped searcheing for them.

I also want to see them both in Philippines and Scandinavia. I'lll rater pay for this one, than the Boxer in Sweden, where there is absolutely nothing to watch. Right now i have Globe broad/narrow band for 10 days, until I return to Sweden.

Is there anything to be aware of when changing location?

USMC-Retired

No it will work.

Now I watch Zattoo here which is awesome from Switzerland, You have to have higher bandwidth yet really is good. Search them out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_channels_on_Zattoo

Tim

Edited by Norseman

fredanna

How difficult for a non computer geek to install? We are still in the US and very interested. Cable here is terrible. Mostly mindless garbage.

I think this offering is for folks living in the Phils to get more viewing choices instead of the deathly ABS-CBN soap operas. My wife watches hours and hours of that SCZH*T EVERY evening on the DVR. We get TFC through DirecTV here.

I have been terribly disappointed in our DirecTV . The channels that once had wonderful learning and knowledgeable programming now have more Reality junk. Pawn Stars, American Pickers. The Weather Channel gets into reality stuff with Ice Pilots. Ice Truckers or whatever......I've got TV viewing down to about an hour per day, when my mind is ready to shut off.

Lately, I have connected my laptop to our home network and connected to the TV and watch nice informational stuff from YouTube, of all things. Usually from The Discovery Channel and no frickn commercials either.

Edited by fredanna

USMC-Retired

I have created a 10 day trial for the program. I will leave this link up for a while but not indefinitely.

http://dl.dropbox.co...98568/Trial.exe

Couple notes when installing the program.

There are help menus through out this program additionally the video on this page will help. Just look for the "?" If you click that it will take you to the various help menus. If at worse ask.

If you have any of the following installed on your computer you must uninstall them.

QVOD

Funshion

VLC Versions lower the 1.1.4 or higher then 1.1.7

These programs are located in the menu plugins. They must be reinstalled and downloaded. They will be saved to your root directory C:, Navigate to there for the files that are downloaded, double click and install.

TV Stations must be updated to receive the latest programing. There are 120 channels give or take. (Color is Blue - Grey after update).

Any one that has the program you should be on version 2.1.3. This has fixed many bugs with the program UAC with windows 7 so update.

Edited by Norseman

PapaRay

How well does it work for a macbook pro?