Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Philippines: Transportation History

Turbota

I had a look at the historical movie in Youtube, and showed Mary, it was very saddening, especially for her, being native born ... Everyone is so well dressed, even the caddys, and the streets are so clean and orderly. What the f*k went wrong?

I always knew the country had fallen somewhat, but I had no idea just how far. This movie should be compulsory viewing for all Filipinos. cry.gif

What went wrong? ... A severe case of APATHY has set in within the whole Filipino culture.

Ever read the article ... "Philippines, a Damaged Culture"?

Written in 1987, but very true today. http://jamesfallows.theatlantic.com/archives/1987/11/a_damaged_culture_a_new_philip.php

Edited by Turbota

philuk

In Angeles the railway system was destroyed by the pinatuba eruption, the bridge that crosses the river nearby sta teresita callapsed,

All he tracks were lifted and sold by the locals, and the land occupied by small businesses and homes were built,

2009 the government started to reclaim the land and demolish said houses and shift all the businesses and have now started to re-lay the tracks,

The railway in Luzon will be reborn,

fredanna

Remember ,,,,,as long as the Phils stay a third world country, the longer you will be able to live there nice and cheap.

Fred