Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Filipinos ?

tomaw

They work hard because they send money home to the LAZY F*#K's that don't want to work. Too many of the people back in the P.I. expect that monthly remittance as though it's their God given right.

.............. From what I've read on this forum and know of from my wife's family and friends, there are two types of Philippinos: Those that work hard and those that hardly work. As for nurses, the ones in the Philippines have to have a 4 year degree and are lucky if they make $300 a month. In the U.S. they can go 2 years in a junior college to be an R.N. and begin making $35 an hour! A lot of hospitals now have them work a 12 hour shift just 3 days a week and get the same benifits as a 40 hour week.

ellenbrook2001

They work hard because they send money home to the LAZY F*#K's that don't want to work. Too many of the people back in the P.I. expect that monthly remittance as though it's their God given right.

WOWWWW

ellenbrook2001

WOWWWW 100% RIGTH unfortunaly hes the fact

tomaw

i break the whole world down into two groups.... Givers and takers and color , place of birth , gender dont matter ....

................... Well put Smokey. They both exist in America and The Philippines. There are more opportunities in America however, the opportunity to work but also the opportunity to live on welfare. I think saying Philippinos are discriminated against in the nursing profession makes about as much sense as saying tall black guys are discrimenated against in pro-basket ball. LOL!

tomaw

well since that was your experience then i guess we should all take it as law. after all...all filipinas are the same as your gf right?

........ I'm putting in a new thread: 'How has your wife, fiance or gf changed (or not changed) since bringing her to your country?'.
  • Like 1

ozboy

Do you think you will get an honest answer? :sarcasm:

Siuk

I know a few who have been to the west from a few months to a few years and they did not change for the worst. They wanted to come home. They certainly did not develop snotty noses or any of the other western woman tendencies. It gave them life experience. On the other hand I also know of some who are still in the west being miserable with husbands they don't want to be with because they don't want to leave his money or the western lifestyle.

Depends on the woman as always. Some will become a nightmare while others will always be the filipina you knew and fell in love with. Even in this country, you spoil the wrong woman she will change into something akin to a money driven western woman.